Ludia Forums

Let me do the honour - Nerf Ardentis, please Ludia :)

I’m sure I’m already late to the topic, but it really made me happy to start a trend long to thrive in the next few months :slight_smile:

Arena is a nightmare. All boosts were applied to Ardentis after reset. To be fair, that’s all you currently need to beat 3-0 most teams. No natural counter left standing, Ardentis only fears bleeding. If only there was a viable bleeder who stands one hit!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

NOOOOOO if you do that mortem will be almost impossible

9 Likes

Thylacotator is a good compromise. immune to decel and can get a maming wound off. potentially a RT to if it’s hp is high enough.

Also Alloraptor beats it too.

2 Likes

So what should you do? Boost Thylacotator, Spinotasuchus, Pterovexus, Suchatator, Spinonyx, ECT. Now that it can be bled it has plenty of counters.

4 Likes

Not really it only had 3 for sure counters the rest “counter it” by putting a ticking time bomb on it. Even then most if not all other bleeders die on turn 2.

2 Likes

Plus most bleeders just can’t do much in areN and are non supers and the one that’s are sometimes have better alternatives.

1 Like

They have a lot of use now, a lot more than before. With immunity being obliterated now you can bleed a lot of things.

2 Likes

The worst has to be constrictor as it has to be hit get that counter off which usually means it will get only one tick in probably at most

Like with tryko here without exploit or sidestep it just can’t survive for that long .

4 Likes

Sure, I will spend 500€ rn to buy coins and level one from zero. Boosts? How can I buy those?
No worries, I will waste 3 months lease on the game immediately so I can play a little longer :slight_smile:

You know, some people are f2p or just not rich :wink:

2 Likes

This is pretty much what I guessed would happen. The arena is an absolute nightmare with the high HP Ardentis’ running around.

And to think, Ludia felt it necessary to nerf one of her counters - Carnotarkus.

3 Likes

True but how many bleeders have you seen arena besides probably a few thylas and maybe some suchos

I’m f2p and have a good team of dinos and can counter ardentismaxima with my tryko or tenrex or Thor or even a higher level ardentismaxima so maybe you should just play a little longer?

5 Likes

Ya it’s gotten out of hand

1 Like

Congratulations mate!

Share some of your tips and advice. How would you replace my lvl 29 for some bleeders at lvl 11?
Those are my test team, bench team and MVPs.
You may also notice my amount of coins.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

2 Likes

Lol. I’m free to play and “poor”. DoT users are often made up of easily obtainable creatures. Coins should be your biggest probablem.

Also you can’t say “nerf [this] because I didn’t level it’s counters”.

3 Likes

But now most aren’t or at least the one that actually is the best at not only countering maxima but tryko, tenato, dioraj and Gemini

1 Like

But ludia also got rid of a bunch of maximas counters like tryko, grypo, Gemini, olania, trysor, mammo, moth.

3 Likes

The “nerf this” is a must on this forum.
Just keeping the classics alive. I haven’t really ever cared :wink:
But I appreciate the healthy discussion we’ve initiated in such a short time.

I’m really looking forward to hearing tips and advice. Some strategies rather than just reactions to a headline.

Ty.

4 Likes

Well stygidaryx is a bleeder…tenontorex is good vs dentimax & congrats on that team as a f2p player

This boy

mixed with any of these.

i’ve also done some crafty swapping that helps.
And i’ve seen people boost use touramoloch to mess with ardentis as well. The heals make that battle go so long.

2 Likes