Ludia Forums

Let me summarize this weekend’s tournament with memes

image image

Why must it be this way :upside_down_face:

23 Likes

Ludia: swap in are supposed to be strategically…

Players: RINO RHINO RHINO RHINO RHINO, DRACO DRACO DRACO DRACO.

19 Likes

Exchangers should be banned from tournaments, they are annoying, and it is not fair that always or almost always a game is defined by that.
The horned rat, the Woolly Rhinoceros or the chicken that always has priority in attack, are very annoying.

2 Likes

So the things that have grown annoying for me in this tourney so far are:
monolonometrodon
woolly rhino
draco
and monostegotops

this list will eventually grow, this is just the stuff that has been in every single match I’ve been in so far, but I’ve tried getting a few counters like creatures that can’t be stunned or slowed

4 Likes

Lol, I use counterattacks like “swap” makes the game fun. The definition of “swap is strategic” seems not to be understood by some XD

2 Likes

They do have their counters, but there-in is one of the main problems is that they are often superior to any lockdowns. You have to play it so carefully or you just get smacked by another one as that one you should’ve(could’ve) stopped slips away.

The abundance of them is maddening.

1 Like

Poukaidei, alloraptor, and smiloceph are good matches for mono, just expect to get swapped in on before you can finish it off lol.

1 Like

Eremoceros also does a good job

2 Likes

Draco after my phora gets to 1k hp: bonjour

1 Like

I like swapping in to my draco or wooly. I just use rampage and run then swap and I get a kill.

And Alloraptor. It reminds me of Monolometerodon a bit in that there’s not much you can do to stop it (besides outright damage). Having less HP makes it more manageable, but it sure packs a punch. And between rampage, distracting rampage, and rending takedown, it never runs out of strong moves. At least it’s harder to get than Monolometerodon.

2 Likes

yes, I forgot about the hard headed cat and pukaidei, definately have to try to use them. And alloraptor has been great against other foes

1 Like

sarcorixis Titanoboa, Andrew, they are good against swap in team

1 Like

What if they made it so that Priority moves happened before swap-in abilities? So it would go swap, priority move, swap in ability. So you could anticipate a swap and use an instant shield, distraction, etc. to counter it. But Priority moves would still be countered by swapping to a better matchup (like swapping to a distraction-immune creature if you anticipate an instant distraction). At least that situation is reactable.

5 Likes

Look what happened to me lol:

I felt so sorry for them but like oof alloraptor

But like it’s easily revenge killed or like two shotted

8 Likes

oh yeah, thats true, I’ve found using stun works wonders to avoid large blows as well out-speeding it and dodge, aka something like indo g2

2 Likes

Poki: allow me to introduce myself

2 Likes

Yeah there are definitely a lot more options for dealing with Alloraptor, so I wouldn’t say it needs a nerf.

2 Likes

If I’m correct most truants or elite high one shot it.

2 Likes

12 Likes