Ludia Forums

Let’s all be thankful

There’s not a dracoceratops & pharusaura hybrid.

4 Likes

dont give them ideas, I mean, you could I would love to see all the nerf threads about it.

2 Likes

Going to start writing my rage rant threads in advance right now haha.

New Hybrid Idea

RATomimus

Draco + Yoshi

Health: Max boosted
Damage: (EnemyHealth + 1)
Speed: 133
Moveset:
Distracting Strike
Nullifying Impact
Distracting Rampage
Evasive Regeneration (New): 100% chance to dodge 66% of damage, lasts 3 turns.
Also regenerate 50% health.
No Cooldown

Passives:
Swap-In Defense Shattering Rampage
Immunity to Nerfs (New)

5 Likes

You’ve at least got to go with Wrathomimus, it’s the best of both worlds because it’s bound to cause wrath and it still has Rat. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Let’s be thankful there isn’t a precedent for fusing 2 hybrids together yet. And hope it stays that way.

3 Likes

although you could make some super cool super hybrids that way. imagine something like… idk… stegoceratops + ankyntrosaurus maybe? or maybe phorusaura + monomimus?

omg imagine phrousaura + a stegosaurid. A terror bird with the defensive spikes of a stegosaurid sounds utterly terrifying.

that could still become a thing, just mix phorusaura with either miragaia, stegosaurus, tuojiangosaurus, wuerhosaurus or kentrosaurus

i think phorusaura with a rending counter attack would be insane. (maybe a wounding counter?)

Careful you might give Ludia an idea. Just saying

4 Likes

as long as they don’t do anything super stupid like phorusaura + dracoceRATops, i am actually all for mixing 2 hybrids to 1 super hybrid

1 Like

That’s the stuff of nightmares.

2 Likes

I am thankful there are no Rat Turtle hybrids 50% armor and swap in devastation

1 Like

Would like a turtle plus majugasuchus, a very tanky counter with dig in

Yes. That would also be a nightmare

Yeah that’s too much lol