Let’s get some inspiration — Show your (or others) boosted dinos in 2.0

I found these two as interesting candidates.

2 Likes

Finally we found each other!!
Great team Batman! :pray::pray:

1 Like

Insane!

:top::top::top::top:

Other from past days:

A bunch of critters have been calling 911 lately.
Screenshot_20191108-142107 Screenshot_20191107-130433 Screenshot_20191106-170035

1 Like

Love how you go against the norm.
Good job with Kapro!

1 Like

Some more battles.

First:

What a beast!

:end:

image image image image image

1 Like

And look at the speed on this one …! And the damage is not bad, either …

2 Likes

Stats boost are balanced and totally not a broken system
Mocking-Spongebob

1 Like

He’s been part of the team ever since I was in Nublar Jungle. His definite strike swap-in can be useful against cloaked stuff or invincible shields. Currently he isn’t as powerful as with the original boosts, but the funny part will be that when I’ll give him the same attack levels, he’ll actually be even stronger since most people focus on all-out attack lately.

1 Like

So … what am I supposed to counter that with? At best I think a cloaked erlidom. Spyx can’t do anything to it since it will probably not survive both hits even with distract if I’d give up on HP for more speed (currently at 143 speed).

1 Like

The only reason I won over that is that my Thor was untouched, while that one already took damage. Otherwise, only something faster than 147 or a bleeder …

Spyx is a bleeder, but that Thor would probably 1 hit it anyway. Looks like only Erlidom or an Indominus would survive that.

And here is another one I just faced - speed isn’t as high, but look at the damage …

3 Likes

Haven’t seen a 3000 damage THOR so far!

Thanks for posting!

2 Likes

OMG !

World record?! :bangbang:

167 speed :bangbang::bangbang:

2 Likes

Dang but it doesn’t seem to be maxed which is the scary part

No, but its pretty close. T19

Haven’t updated for some days.

It really feels as the boosts have becoming stronger and stronger. That players keep boosting same dinos as fast they find more boosts…?

Some really monsters out there:

2 Likes

That fat thor though …

1 Like

Well… that’s a beefy thor. The gigaspika is different. Haven’t seen any of them in the arena.