Let’s make friends 😃

We’re always arguing on here (myself included).

Can we have a nice post where we can all make friends because I don’t know about you but I’m not sure I can take much more animosity :joy:

So! Tell me something about yourself :eyes:

Sore Losers

ZICvpr6

I am tall dark and handsome and very wealthy! I am also the king of a large island paradise!

Oh yes!! I am also delusional :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

A little something about myself… Hmm… I live in central west Texas, been fascinated with dinosaurs since the age of four, and even had a license for a place in Wyoming to hunt dinosaur fossils. And will soon be engaged with the love of my life for over four, and a half years now… Hows that?

I’ve seen the views out your windows :roll_eyes::joy:

Awww that’s lovely :blush:

Thank you. :slight_smile: Got her into playing the game, and gave her some tips. Big mistake, she beats me constantly now. :neutral_face:

i… :blush: um… :blush: play jurassic world alive… :blush: :upside_down_face:

So close to getting indoraptor I can almost stroke him 😂

Contrary to popular belief and what my avitar would have you think I am in fact not an anime dog.

Wait, what?! I feel scammed.

You can’t even trust a person’s avatar nowadays…

:joy::joy::joy: I didn’t say I do that … just that you’d be an addict if you did. Also you scare me a little bit…

Lol i guess you thougt i was a frog then. :smile:

You are not??! What is happening to this world??

I do not in fact have a black nose :sweat_smile:

Am I the only honest giant letter C?

I saw another giant C before but I don’t think it stood for Ceniza.

Alright, uhm, I’m Franco and I’m a graphic designer, currently working as an illustrator for children’s school books in my country. I like dinosaurs and crayons.

This whole time I thought you were a woman… see we’re learning things!

In the spirit of things

I am not a cat wearing a wig and a beard :bearded_person:

This is outrageous. I’m out.