Ludia Forums

Let us buy sanctuary items in the store

Just a suggestion, especially since it is harder than ever to get sanctuary items with the lack of orange supply drops. Make them cost like 10 cash each, or even let us buy them with coins. Either way, there should be another method of obtaining sanctuary items. Perhaps in incubators too, other than only interact?

As of currently, I can’t even get any items from orange supply drops. Why? Because there are no orange supply drops, and green ones only give 2 of each

4 Likes

And why not increase the Interact items storage? Feed and Play you can hold 12 of, but Interact has only 8. It’s not a problem normally, but when they do an event like the Thanksgiving one, I have to use them or I spin a stop and lose them.

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion, Dragonclaw927. :slight_smile: I’ll bring it up with our team.

2 Likes

I think it would be a good idea, but make it be slightly like boosts, in being available at specific time, also don;t make them super expensive

1 Like

Eventhough I like suggestion, they really should fix map bug which causes the problems.

They should fix drop rate of items, as sometimes you need to spin 2-3x more drops to get sanctuary items maxed.

1 Like

Yes please, I want this

2 Likes

I actually agree with this. Sometimes it’s hard to collect sanctuary items if you live in an area with very few to no supply boxes.

3 Likes

Yes please. I also agree with this.

2 Likes

Has my support!!!

1 Like

Be careful what you wish for, next thing you know daily missions will need 10 times the interactions to complete…but you could always buy em >.>

2 Likes

The way I see it, I’d rather buy more of them for a little bit of cash than not be able to obtain them at all lol

Plus it’s worth the diplod and mammoth and rhino dna

2 Likes

This forum will complain that the game is now extra pay to win in that you can “buy DNA.”

1 Like

Haters gonna hate. Plus the value vs profit of the sanctuary items is actually probably not going to be worth it. But I still want the option.

As long as it doesn’t become a necessity

It’s totally not fair that VIP exists. Get rid of it. :stuck_out_tongue:
But seriously, the community wants it, it can make Ludia money, it just matters how it’s implemented that decides whether I like it or not.

1 Like

Exactly, it could be an amazing win-win, as long as they do it right

you’d still be at the same disadvantage though, because some players can still max FIPs from both supply drops, and then still be able to buy them if they were in the shop.

In this case, I don’t necessarily care about how I fare vs other players. But I just want some so I can hurry up and unlock gemini already lol. Same with the new creatures and future exclusives.

2 Likes

You do understand how your proposal perpetuates the pay-to-win paradigm that this game has begun to revolve around right??

First they started with incubators for sale,
Then scents for sale,
And Now boosts for sale…

It’s like asking Ludia:
“Please please take more of my money for digital stuff with an immediate 100% depreciation and zero resale value”

Financial self-awareness gives this a Down vote :-1:t4:

3 Likes

since they’ve basically stolen everything else from clash royale, i’ve always hoped for something like this in the shop:

that cycles every day and that can be bought with COINS to help the free to play players.

4 Likes

Or everything about the clash royal shop… lightning chests… id go vip again if they turned it into a dino pass even at current vip prices just to be able to que my next incubator unlock.

Besides the fact their letting every one who can unlock their newest card play it at team level for free for the whole season.

Meanwhile Ludias like you can increase your dinos stats by 2% for 20 bucks.

1 Like