Lets play a game of eye spy

`i spy with my little eye a creature that takes absolutely nothing except a heart to use, literally babies can take a phone and destroy any dino with any attack especially IFR, the moveset could be changed a little but what i would chance are the stats the health would be 4200, atk would be 1300 at least and 115 for speed but as for resistances, no need for bleed or a stun resistance cuz in reality, a high speed alcevia is pretty much unbeatable i have alot more to say about this but i won’t I’ve complained enough

2 Likes

i spy someone OP

10 Likes

Honestly Cevia could just have slightly lower stats (4500/1450/117), have IFR’s priority moved over to DRB, have no damage on the counter, and the swap in removed, and it’d be viable without being high tyrant. I’ve already made the rework somewhere else in the forum since there’s several Cevia nerf threads. Leave the resistances untouched by all means, the only reason they seem OP is because it has the stats and moveset to back it up. Looking at Albertocevia’s ingredients it’s supposed to have good resistances, removing them just messes with the playstyle and makes the creature even more innaccurate to its components.

1 Like

Eye Spy i am the best raider in the game
TuoramolochProfile

1 Like

i dont think any creature in-game should be removed but yea the swap in atk or the counter could be removed and i like the stats you gave

I spy with my little eye something that is cool but overrated
download (1)

2 Likes

Love the creativity of this anti Albertocevia post! :cowboy_hat_face:

I spy with my little eye something that is one of the oldest Unique creatures in the game, was still loved by many not too long ago, but is now a mere shadow of its former self. You guess!

The ”joke” is that there are too many right answers. Pick any forgotten classic powercrept by the new monsters…

2 Likes

I spy a cow

2 Likes

I spy with my little eye something that has a lot of damage
IMG_2002

1 Like

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with G. . . it has loads of health for its own fierce class, just look at its stats, you see?

Screenshot 2022-06-28 5.46.29 AM

Could be tryko, maxima, dilorach, erlidom, magna, utarinex, dio, grypo, tenonto, spyx, gemini, nemys

2 Likes

Wait hang on a tick whos guessing!?

I spy with my little eye something that was underperformingin sales

📈🧐

everyone meaning Villains Pass buyers

4 Likes