Let's put this in visual format for Ludia

Do you like the update?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

could do with a couple more options. but still, not really liking it so far.

1 Like

I would’ve enjoyed the update a bit more if I didn’t have to wait another 10 hours to attempt to find Para Lux :roll_eyes:

FOLLOW UP

Do you like the balance changes?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you like the short ranged mechanic?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you like the new matchmaking?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you like the idea of Ludia making changes without telling the playerbase?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

No matter how visual you wanna make it they don’t care.

The only time they will listen is if people stop playing, or stop spending.

3 Likes

The playerbase has tanked from 200k to around 30k over the course of around 6 months. They best start caring or they’ll need to explain it to their stakeholders. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I liked the new creature designs? That’s about it though :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Clarifying my answer on the short range mechanic

i like the idea of it. I do not like how it is currently implemented.

7 Likes

Holy cow it’s been that bad?

1 Like

Most of these lack an in between option or I just haven’t exactly gone far enough to comment

Yep, based on a fresh alt that just battled’s ranking in the season. It was around 28k, but I know some people refuse to battle so I was generous and called it 30k.

Ludia is very hush hush about these numbers so don’t be surprised if I get flagged for that comment.

Well that freaking stinks

1 Like

I would be fine with it if there weren’t creatures that could only be found in one or the other. Creatures that are only found in short range spawns may require players to go outside when it is unsafe or be otherwise unobtainable, and creatures that are exclusive to long range spawns (right now every local spawn) essentially require you to use scents in order to get them. Neither of these are great options in my book (especially if stegod forbid they get rid of giga scents when the pandemic ends). If it was just having a higher chance to get rarer dinos from short range like they said, I would be fine with it.

2 Likes

This could explain why they’ve been updating the game so frequently. Trying to keep it fresh to keep players engaged. Unfortunately that means they might be rushing the updates out before they can be adequately tested.

Especially because if the player base is only 30k, the game might not survive much longer, as it could put Ludia in the red fund wise. The game combined AR with ccg combat incredibly well and it would be a shame if it has to shut down. I’m not saying that it will, and we’d have guaranteed 6 months minimum, but the poor balancing night legitimately kill off a great game.

@moderators , @Ludia_Developers , please try to fix this game before it has to go down the can, at least for the great player base it has

4 Likes

Yikes. I didn’t realise it was that bad. I mean, a few people have been saying the the forums are just a concentration of all the most vocal and unhappy players, explaining why there’s so much negativity, but if the game is really doing that bad maybe it isn’t that disproportionately negative after all.

3 Likes

i like everyone voted for no

Honestly it might even be the opposite. I can say personally that I’m on the forums not because I hate the game, but because I like it at it’s core and only want it to be better. Forum users are the games biggest critics, but also it’s biggest fans. Someone who wasn’t dedicated enough to join the forums would probably just quit when they got bored or when faced with a change they didn’t like.

4 Likes

Anyone have any idea if para lux can be placed in sancts? It is a wild creature so is it able to placed in sancts. Very curious about this answer.

It cannot unfortunately.