Ludia Forums

Let's sum up this tournament with only one screenshot

This is mine

So boring, almost all the matches get stuck on this screen :sleeping::sleeping:

40 Likes

That’s arena for me, as well as tournament. It’s actually that stupid “Waiting for opponent” screen, but it never pops up the text.

6 Likes

Between the blank arena screen and the minute-long count down to 0, battling has become a whole lot more tedious since the latest update.

1 Like

11 Likes

If it wasnt for the speed ties…

2 Likes

Trying out this guy

6 Likes

Stuns and dodges only working maybe half the time…

1 Like

I tried that thing out and it has so many counters. It’s not worth it. Its fragile, there are faster speedsters and its distracted

3 Likes

When that happens I just minimise the app, go back in and match starts

1 Like

I think this tournament shows up Rixi to be a bit OP for its class.
I’d say taking away the full resistance to speed reduction would balance it nicely.
It would remain strong, but at least it would be a bit more counterable.

4 Likes

Unknown This little guy is surprisingly effective…

3 Likes

If you could make the rickroll boot Sarco’s head, then you’d have the perfect image

1 Like

It does not seem to me, there are creatures that are immune to speed reduction, like gorgosuchus, and postimetrodon, and immune to stun, you can also use a creature immune to exchange and bring some exchange entrance bleed, it doesn’t seem that powerful to me, just that people do not know how to play and ask to lower the statistics, it is done that way now to counter sprinters

2 Likes

Nonsense.
Being able to use a swap in bleed on occasion does not in any way make Rixi less overpowered.

2 Likes

I must say that I use Velosrhacos and I am among the top 50 players :sunglasses:

1 Like

Would you mind to share your team?

Woolly Rhino-icon

6 Likes

No problem

1 Like

Thank you so much!

When this happens, pull the screen so it shows all open apps, then go back to the game and the battle might start. It usually works, at least for me and others.

1 Like