Ludia Forums

Let's talk about Smilonemys

I am relatively new here, this is the first thread that I create and it is focused on Smilonemys, I’ve seen a lot of people complain on the forum, discord channels and even on youtube about the weird new smilonemys rework,I have some pretty close ideas of what could be a good reconstruction of smilonemys based on what this creature is

I see a more critical approach as viable, lately many of the new skills have a critical chance, I would like to know what you think of my version of Smilonemys

If you have ideas of how Smilonemys or another creature could be, you can put it here

1 Like

Scape in Prowling sounds interesting. I like the idea. :+1:

2 Likes

Do you think the path of smilonemys is the probability of critic?

1 Like

I think the stats are perfect, but predatory instinct is unnecessary and makes It OP, could be better suited for another creature, especially a fierce one If It didn’t cleanse reduced damage and crit chance, but as It is It’s a very strong ability that would be OP on any decently strong creature. On escape prowling is pretty instersting and a good ability to have on a cunning (half but still) since It counters the swap meta. It makes total sense since cats are more likely to pursue something If It runs away from them :laughing:

1 Like

I was still unsure of the counterattack, but the escape I find convincing

Although if we were realistic, if the game was like real life, smilodon it would be fierce and less faster.:rofl:

2 Likes

I like the idea, but I honestly think having 3/4 precise attacks would help you more.

I feel that nemys’ armor should not drop below 50%, it is the hybrid of the creature with the most armor in the game, therefore it must inherit that armor yes or yes, at least 45% the same as testacornibus, with respect to PIaR, it would help it. To not suffer as Phoru subre, All his offensive skills would be precise, which would help against dodger creatures to be a good, he could continue running without doing so much damage.

3 Likes

As someone who considers Smilonemys to be their favorite creature in the game and was (and still is) upset about the unnecessary nerf to the poor turtle cat I approve of this moveset minus the passive.
I really want nemys to return to its glory because right now it’s just pathetic.

3 Likes