Let's talk Dragon releases?

Do y’all keep every dragon? Is there any particular Dragon that it would be better to keep multiples of?!? If so who? The uncommon in general? I had like 10Hotburps would you have kept them all?..jw povs :smirk: pls&ty

1 Like

I would keep multiples of those with great statistics. For hotburples I only keep one.

1 Like

Ok cool thanx :yum: still fairly new and slowly building everything up…it seems like I keep getting a little repeats on a few &I don’t want to release them for amber /fish if I should hang on to em.

1 Like

Generally it’s best to keep only one if they’re Common & Uncommon, and release duplicates (be careful you don’t release them if your Fish Basin is full). Since you’re just beginning, you can keep multiple Rare dragons for now, depending on their collection stats. Same goes for Exclusive dragons.

1 Like

Nice thanx man!!! Appreciate the help :yum: a lot!!! Good advice I was worrying about if I released one I’d likely need it later etc I’ve got a few Rares&Exclusives actually…oh the fish :fish: let me guess don’t go in mailbox eh?!?

1 Like

Correct; fish from releasing dragons don’t go to mail.

I keep few duplicates, but I’m far enough along to have plenty of Unique dragons with good stats. Earlier on, I’d second the existing advice; only keep duplicates if they have really good stats, i.e. if you know you are actually going to use them for something.

Tip: if a duplicate dragon is in your hangar, you probably don’t need to keep it. (The only exception that comes to mind is if you use them in Defend Berk.)

1 Like

Nice thanx guys :yum: some of my dupes are in hangar bc right now they’re low…like my Fire Work Princesses etc I only have like ? 45ish dragons so… It’s slow going trying to see all the requirements to upgrade etc… Tho lately ALL I DO is screenshot dang near everything n send to support :unamused:

1 Like

You can get most info here https://riseofberk.fandom.com/wiki/Dragons:_Rise_of_Berk_Wiki

1 Like

Thanks I read a lot of the stuff there when 1st downloaded game…I’ll go back there then.

1 Like