Ludia Forums

Level 19 common velociraptor in battle able to strike too many times

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: I was battling another player anf that player wad playing a level 19 common velociraptor. That one dino was able to kill all three of my level 18 to 20 dinos including an indominus Rex. I have never been able to strike twice in a row in the middle of battling one dino. I would be up for my turn and would have beaten it if it gave me my turn. Instead the common velociraptor would get to go again for no reason and take out my dino all three times. I would understand if I had just traded a dino or something but that was not the case this time.

Area it was found in: during a regular battle.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: I just noticed it this one time. It’s happened before but not this many times in a row.

What type of device are you using:
LG V20.
Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

What do you mean by strike? If you mean Velociraptor’s basic move, that has no cool down. If you mean getting hits in, it IS the creature in the game with the highest natural speed. Did it have any boosts? If so, do you remember what stats were boosted? If it’s got a lot of attack boosts, that could explain the issue.

I know the description of the bug is kind of lengthy for a description, but there’s actually not really enough information in it.

1 Like

If you used cloak against Vrap. It would have two turns in a row

You’re not providing much info here, except that you used Indominus at some point. Let’s say the Velo hit two times in a row against your Indom:

Turn 1: You use cloak (Priority)
Turn 1: Velo strikes
Turn 2: Velo strikes
Turn 2: You strike (Unless you’re dead)

If that’s the case, not a bug.