Ludia Forums

Level 20 daily player here

I’m looking to join an alliance that does well with tournaments. Currently we can’t even get half our members to enter tournaments, and that just doesn’t sit well with me. I usually finish 1000-1300 medals. I have many creatures suitable for all raids. 5200-5600 arena trophies. I use discord. PM me here on forum if you have spot open for me!

Message me on discord at Daylan2003#1265, we can talk there

Dinosaur Warriors United has a requirement to participate in tournaments, we hit Tier 8 in the championships. We also have 3 level 20 sanctuaries, are tier 7-8/9-10 in weekly missions. we also require Discord and to not place Dinos in the Level 20 sanctuaries. You can DM me on discord Fruitloopone#7867 or on ludia forums.

Hello. Grand Theft Lythronax has 2 spots open. We hit 10/9 on missions, tier 8 on tournies, tourny bonuses are required, we have 3 level 20 sancs but are planning on more in the near future, we have a fun raiding alliance. The only thing is that we communicate through FB messenger. Let me know if you’re interested. :slight_smile:

I don’t know if your interested but JWA paleontology is an option. There are no requirements just a relaxing environment with passionate players.

Join Loading MelonballZ
New alliance but very active.