Ludia Forums

Level <40 Cenozoic

Random question, what happens if you get a Cenozoic creature before level 40? Is it literally just useless? Can you even place it or does it just get stuck in the hatchery? Because, um, I may or may not have just gotten a Thylacosmilus out of a 10k LP pack at level 33…

If I am correct, it just goes into the Cenozoic Paddock and stays there, unable to be used until you hit Level 40. You don’t lose it.

1 Like

Well, technically I haven’t even unlocked the Cenozoic Paddock though, have I?

1 Like

It’s still locked yes, but it goes in there either way. Same with the Aquatic Paddock, the creature is in the Paddock even though it is still locked.

2 Likes

Your still able to use it in pvp as well I think

1 Like

Okay so the overall answer I’m hearing is that I can just collect it when it finishes hatching and it’ll just sit in the Cenozoic paddock until I hit level 40 and get more Cenozoics to use?

Basically yes, cenozoic rarely get any use at all tbh we need more cenozoic event and tournaments

1 Like

Could have done with more jurassic VIPs in the early days but the game loved giving me thylacosmilus and hainosaurs which werent very helpful for me getting to dominator

I KNOW RIGHT? I was really looking forward to getting a jurassic VIP for this tournament to give me a boost into Predator, instead I get a freaking Thylacosmilus when I don’t even have Cenozoic unlocked yet and now I have to save up LP for another month or so…

1 Like

Yes that sucks when that happens, the vip jurassics are a massive boost, if you think back to the first year of the game we had no VIPs, no tourney level hybrids, only a few tourney creatures and also no scapthognathus, therazinosaur, psotosuchus or kaprosuchus so now theres a lot more opportunities to make it into dominator which is good.

How are you doing in this tournament?

Fluctuating between #85 Predator and #15 Hunter. I’m pretty heavily outmatched in terms of stats but they’re bots so I’m pretty consistently winning still (turns out, it’s not exactly a good idea to fight VIPs and tourney 20s with an Ophiacodon 30 :confused:). And then my battle team cooldown is 2.5 hours and by the time I’m ready to match again I’ve been slapped all the way back to Hunter again, and if I go sleep and wake up the next morning I’m like Hunter 30. Seriously considering throwing in some cash tomorrow and blitzing out a match every 1.5 hours.

What are your top teams? Have you got any ledgendaries at level 30 or vips at level 10?

Ha, nope. I’m literally rolling with a rare hybrid 20, tourney 10, and Ophiacodon 30. That Thylacosmilus was my very first 10k LP pack. Oh, by the way, I just got pushed down to Predator 100 again.