I’m getting back into the game after leaving in 2019 and I need some help regarding stat boost.
I just turned level 10. Whenever I click on a Dino and try to add any stat boosts it says “level up your creature to apply more stat boosts.”
What level do they have to be? And where can I see all the stat boosts available to me? Thanks
- Stat Boost Points are a consumable item used to increase a creature’s specific stat skill (Attack, Health and Speed)
- Starting at Player Level 10, you can use Attack, Health and Speed Boosts in order to augment your creatures’ attributes.
- Stat Boost Tiers go from 0 (no Stat Boosts) to 20 (maximum Tier Boost).
- Stat Boost Tiers are capped based on their Creature Level with the maximum amount of Tiers that can be applied being 30 in total (for example if you upgrade your Level 30 Tyrannosaurus to Tier 20 Attack, you would only be able to apply 10 more Tiers spread across either your Health or Speed stats)
- It costs 100 Stat Boost Points to upgrade from one Tier to the next.
- You can refund and reverse a Stat Boost Tier upgrade at the cost of only getting half of your applied Stat Boost points back
- Attack and Health values can increase by up to +50%. Speed can increase by up to +40 points.
- The Character Sheet has been modified to allow users to modify their attributes upfront rather than having to scroll down.
- The Roster now supports Sorting, which lets you sort your creatures using the default view, based on attributes, as well as based on (localized) names!
- During a battle, when a creature has one or more Boosted Stats, its tooltip includes the modified attribute with specific color treatment.
- During a battle, when a creature that has one or more Boosted Stats is deployed, a specific icon is shown along with its name during the deploy sequence.
Once you have unlocked access to the feature at Player Level 10:
- From the Roster screen, tap the creature that you want to boost.
- Tap the Attack, Health or Speed icon to open the Stat Boost interface.
- Spend the required Boost resource to increase the creature’s attribute.
- When in the Stat Boost interface, tap the “i” button in order to get more information about the whole upgrade process.
STAT BOOST LIMIT PER CREATURE LEVEL:
- Stat Boosts have a limit (or ceiling) based on their creature level. This should encourage players to level up their creatures rather than unlocking them and then spending boosts on them instead of leveling them up.
Having a level-based Stat Boost cap means that it would no longer be possible to have a Tier 10-10-10 Thoradolosaur while that creature is at level 21. The player must choose between a balanced approach (such as 7 Damage, 7 HP and 7 Speed) or choose to focus them in one place at the cost of being less powerful in other aspects (such as 7 Damage, 5 Health, 9 Speed).
- We hope that on the way to the end-game, such a ceiling encourages player creativity and new builds for each creature. Because the number of Tiers increased to 20, “maxing out” a creature’s Speed means that you are necessarily giving up some HP and/or Damage, even if your creature is level 30.
There you go I did the work for you
My advise don’t spend them on lower dinosaurs save them until you have unlocked the top tier dinosaurs. Stat boost are too valuable if you don’t want to spend money on the game.