Ludia Forums

Level Up?

My team (lvl 24 -28) with boosts all around (tier 4/5) 4800 trophies. I seem to be at a 50/50 win loss level.

I can level up a few dinos and have a bunch of boosts I can use. But should I?

Will increasing my lineups power give me a better team or will I just face higher leveled/boosted opponents?

I’d like to win more, but maybe I should just be happy where I am. Thoughts?

If Ludia is reading, please fix the match making.

2 Likes

That.

3 Likes

Leveling or adding more boosts will definately increase the level of who you are matched with. I regret leveling Thor to a 29, but the challenge has been kinda fun although the trophies are still all messed up.

3 Likes

I’m at even lvl 28 tier 5 hp/atk with my whole team and asking myself the exact same question.

At the moment I’m holding back on any lvlups / boost, until I can apply to at least 4 dinos evenly.

That’s because, I’m holding o.k. @around 5300 trophies and the matches are normally okay as well. Nothing really bad in regards to opponent power (op/up) and the trophies awarded/deducted are o.k. as well.

I don’t want to mess this up, with so many people complaining at how they get bad matchups and bad deductions.

If anything, I would probably boost more, rather than lvlup. It feels like, the boost do not get calculated correctly into the matchmaking score (they are stronger than their weight in the score).

3 Likes

Boosting, not leveling, makes sense. Thanks.

Obviously something is wrong if leveling up is a bad thing for your team.

If they ever do fix match-making I’ll spend a day hitting that fuse button.

3 Likes

I’ve seen people bragging about reaching top 500, then showing their team. I have everything leveled/boosted higher than that and am still 1000 trophies below. The matchmaking makes trophy counts practically useless. How can i climb above 4300 and into the 5k range where i probably belong, when i’m forced to fight 5k people constantly?

3 Likes

Ikr… that’s why we need a trophy reset and pre-1.7 mm and trophy algorithm. Neither boosts nor levels should matter then… in due time, everyone will end up where they belong.

2 Likes

Yet another day has gone by and no news :confused:

2 Likes

Yea… I leveled one and boosred another and see I’m facing stronger teams. I’m stuck not really moving with a 50/50 win loss.

My 2nd account has a good team…11.25 average and ever so slowly climbing. I went from 1000 to just passing 2000 trophys with the same level team. I hit Badlands with a team of 7-11’s and 1-13. I’m not getting pitted against that much higher teams.

1 Like

Having my thora boosted to tier 6 in all stats has been a problem cause I get matched to teams a lot higher level than my own more often than not. Somehow still manage to stay in the 5100-5300 range though.

1 Like