Leveled my Petraquetzal dinos to 20 before they fixed it, am I screwed?

As the title says, I made the mistake of trusting the UI while fusing and evolving. Now I’m stuck with overleveled components for the new legendary.

Ludia, can you roll me back, or give me the DNA?

5 Likes

I am in the same boat!

Same thing happened to me, DNA and coins to level up! ludia please do something about that.

1 Like

I went up 2 levels before looking at my son’s quetza and it said only 15

Hey DPG members, our support team would be happy to take a look at this and assist you if you reach out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

4 Likes

Has quetzal moved out of parks not seen one scince update

Still there - saw one earlier but out of range :frowning:

Hello @Ned I have sent an email request. Thanks for considering solving

1 Like

Mine still hasnt been fixed and email was never replied to.

I’m surprised how many people didn’t “click” that every legendary in the game requires lvl 15 ingredients and never 20, and that it did not look right, but went ahead anyway with levelling.

2 Likes

I didn’t look at it rarity, I just wanted everything.
If it’s not meta, I dont research it.
I have no clue and don’t really care how the leveling works… Well I do now I guess. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My email from support came a few minutes ago. They’re doing the right thing to make it right!

1 Like

Ned I’ve emailed and had nothing beck yet. Any idea if the Devs know people are waiting?

Hey Birchy, please rest assured that our team is still working on this. If you had already reached out to our support team, they will get back to you as soon as they get a chance to see your message.

1 Like

How did you contact them? The email support+forums@ludia.com or in app?

I haven’t heard back from either.

i emailed support 2-3 days ago and haven’t heard anything…is it still in the process and takes time for them to read my email even though it’s been that long?

Awesome thank you for the response

Hey guys, I have received a really positive response from support team yesterday. They basically solved the issue so if you have not receive anything yet do not worry because I am sure you will do!

I emailed support+forums@ludia.com with all of my info; it took ~51 hours to get the email response, which is pretty good, IMO.

Hey Jdelta, if you had already emailed our support team through the email address provided above, our team will try and get back to you once they get a chance to review your email.

In the meantime, please refrain from updating your ticket/email before our team replies as it could reset your position in their queue.

Thanks!