Ludia Forums

Leveling didn't stop

I was close to leveling to level 38 when i had just upgraded my DNA production facility to level 5 then the game froze for a few moments. When it restored i was awarded the level of 38 and purchased a dino pack for $4.99. After I opened the pack and received the awards my level started to increase non-stop. I quit the game and logged out when it hit level 43 but when i logged back on i was now level 90.

Wow, I would put a ticket in with support.

Is there any disadvantage of being a higher level? Some events might be impossible, but I think there are more good things of a maxed level. For example the trade harbour and Clash of Titans.

I guess it would just depend on how some one views it. Yes some events would be impossible I would think, while others wouldn’t change. Bracketed tournaments would be one of those that would most likely be impossible for a while.

Thank you for bringing this up, Dustin_Herrington. I’m sorry to hear about what happened. Our support team would be glad to take a closer look on how this occurred. Please contact them at support+forums@ludia.com, and if you can include your support key in your email that can help them find you faster in our system. Don’t forget to attach relevant screenshots or video clips in your support ticket.