Ludia Forums

Leveling my 3 star Pincer

I’m not sure what happened but when leveling my dragon it just says loading and it then looses connection. I tried reconnecting several times and also switched from WiFi to cellular and still wouldn’t reconnect. After trying several times I exited the game and went back in. And the 8/9 dragons I used to try and level with have vanished and my dragon did not level up. The bar showed level 22 to 29. Not sure if there’s anything that can be done but kinda wondering if this has happened to anyone else…

It has, yeah. There have been incidents like that, though my own is less of a problem because level ups somehow register despite the disconnection… These are known issues, both the level-up bug and disconnections, but the devs have yet to do anything real about it. Either way, you should contact support specifically about your predicament, and hope for the best.

Hey BriB, as Featherwing had suggested, could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Our team would be glad to assist you further with this.

Thanks!