Leveling new heroes

So, now that I got the 6th hero, I am finding it difficult to level him past level 4. Do you find it best to run him in the back row of missions, arena, battles, or just hope for gear drops for him? He typically dies with one shot, no matter how well I “hide” him, but even when I did manage to keep him alive through the entire 9 room challenge, the xp only made a small dent. If there is a better way, please let me know. Otherwise, slowly but surely it is. :wink:

Leveling up gear is going be how you get the large chunks of xp to level up your character and then the grind …

1 Like

Sometimes it is better to gain a small amount of xp for new heroes doing challenge it is better than not gaining any at all as for gear you will accumulate as time goes by for now small steps just to keep xp moving along @Niki_McDaniel

1 Like

That’s what I thought. Just making sure I didnt miss some obvious trick lol. I am hiding him in the back and farming the 2x challenges now

1 Like

I had the X2 XP yesterday, today my challenge is going to take a while as I am getting only 2 ability moves per challenge.

1 Like

I am an idiot. you know how you get a bunch of rewards after you roll the dice in challenges? Yeah, I just realized I was choosing one reward… I have been “tapping through” them like with chest rewards… bwahahahaha . It actually says ‘SELECT A REWARD’… maybe if I played during normal hours…

Oh yikes! That is a lot

You can only select 1 reward from dice rolls however you can select each reward to view which one is beneficial to you the gear rewards when you select to view it shows you which hero that gear will be attached to.

1 Like

It is to bad we cannot cancel the dice rolls and ask it to roll again, rolling the dice a second time would be great.

1 Like

What is normal hours? I work during the night at least I get to do what I want to during the day light hours :).
Normal is only a setting on a washing machine :+1:

1 Like

Haha true. Well I’m a teacher on summer break. It is after 2am here in Florida USA.

17:58 GMT+10 for me.

THAT should be a VIP feature, able to re-roll the dice once.

1 Like

Halfling Luck, re-roll one dice that is a nat 1

1 Like