Ludia Forums

Leveling up dinosaur bug

Is anyone else getting the bug where you go to level up the dinosaur you got enough dna for and it gets stuck on loading the dinosaur profile? I now have several animals I cannot level up as a result of it crashing whenever I select a dinosaur.

Battles Wont Load and Dino’s Won’t Upgrade

Hey T-Wrecked, that is very annoying indeed. It sounds like you might be having an issue with your connection. I would like to give you some quick troubleshooting steps that may resolve this so you can get back to leveling your dinos.

1. Do not run any other applications in the background while using Jurassic World Alive.
  2. If you are on a WiFi connection, select your device settings > WiFi, and then tap your network to forget it. Then reconnect to your WiFi network.
  3. Please go to your device’s Settings, and turn off your data connection. Then, turn your connection back on.
    Doing this may stabilize your connection.
  4. Force close the app and then immediately relaunch.

I would also recommend having a stable internet connection before launching the game, and while you are playing, make sure to not switch connections as this could cause a problem with the connection.

If these steps don’t work, could you please contact our support team? Our staff would be happy to take a look at your account and assist you. You can email them here at support+forums@ludia.com, it will be helpful if you can include your Support Key in the email too.