Ludia Forums

Leveling up help!

Hi so I’ve been playing this game for a couple years now. I have a pretty decent team(I think?) mostly all level 27’s. Buttt I can’t get past campaign level 77! I’ve been stuck on this level since campaigns came out. My Dino’s that are over 28 are magna & erlidom. I’ve researched & tried to find suggestions but I figured I’d reach out to y’all! What do you think I should be leveling up that will get me to better sanctuaries and get me past campaign 77?! I’ll post a picture of my team. Any Tips or suggestions would really help! I appreciate it, thank you:)

Level 77 has mostly cunning opponents with some resilients sprinkled in there as well. Based off your creatures, Ardentismaxima would be my first choice. It can deal with most of the opposing side pretty well. Trykosaurus or Diorajasaur would also be good choices.

2 Likes

i would upgrade tryko cuz its really good and thor just because its already 27 and better than indo

1 Like

Your 2 indos are hindering your progress and you will realize at some point they’re a waste of coins and boosts. Maxima, in spite of what people said when it was nerfed, is still a great option, Duoraja is among the best in the game as is Tenrex and personally I find my utahrinex to be fantastic.

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I know I don’t love that Indo anymore so I appreciate the advice!

1 Like

Level up your Tank Resilient creatures at any cost they r helpful in both ovo and in raids as well…