Ludia Forums

Leveling Up

Why, after installing the new update, can’t I level up my dragons?? Before the update all it took was the right amount of scales and the right amount of gold coins to level up my dragons. Now, there’s this thing telling me I don’t have enough dragons to level up my dragon, and it shows a picture of the exact Dragon I’m trying to level up!! You’re telling me I have to have the extra Dragon of the same exact type, along with the scales and coins?!? That’s crazy!

The only way to get another 4* Dragon is in the store, and the odds of getting the exact same Dragon I need? It just doesn’t happen that easy!

Why do you have to change the level up process?!? It’s difficult enough to get the right amount of scales and the right amount of gold coins!! With this new addition you have put in to make leveling more difficult, it will be next to impossible that I will ever be able to level up my dragons!

Thanks for nothing, Ludia!

It wasn’t changed, it has always been this way. You need dupes for last * of 3* and last 2* for 4 and 5*