Ludia Forums

"LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!" notification keeps coming back

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Every time I tap on the notification to make it go away, the little red “1” stays there and the notification comes back a couple minutes later

Area is was found in: main game interface

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Click on the mail icon
Step 2 - Tap on the notification itself
(add more if needed) I have tried closing the app, clearing cache, restarting the app, and restarting the device. Nothing works.

How often does it happen: Constantly since this morning.

What type of device are you using: Samsung Galaxy S9

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

2 Likes

Same here. Also using a Galaxy S9.

2 Likes

same
Galaxy S8+.

1 Like

Same galaxy s10

1 Like

Same here, iPhone 8 Plus.

They really wanna be sure that we know it.

1 Like

Same here …

1 Like

I mean it doesn’t even work when you tap it, which is why the notification comes back as it hasn’t registered you tapping it.

3 Likes

:heavy_check_mark:

4 Likes

It doesn’t even take you to Facebook. I don’t have Facebook so shut up! I’m not liking you for the sake of it!

1 Like

I get the same repetition with the Tapjoy notifications.

2 Likes

Tapjoy can shut up aswell.

2 Likes

liking the page tho will show you all the community posts. they give out free HC.

You don’t have to like the page to get those. I get the HC and have never liked the facebook page.

i’m so forgetful, i wouldn’t remember to check the page to get them. :sweat_smile:
so i like the page so i don’t miss them as much when i scroll through my feed.

1 Like

So annoying. I just want to get rid of the message.

1 Like

I think the free HC counts as a download when it takes you to play store to open the app.

I have little doubt there’s some type of shenanigans going on with it.

I refuse to play that game. Free HC or not.

1 Like

iOS XR same issue

same here. maybe they really need us to do that like huahuahua! :joy:

So, this issue has been going on for TWO days now! Any timeline on a fix? When that notification works properly it’s usually only there for one day.

Same here with the notification bug. Another issue I am having is when my free incubator becomes available. It doesn’t let me click on it and has an odd time like 4:44. :thinking: If it comes up again, I’ll be sure to post a screenshot.

1 Like