Ludia Forums

Limit Ad Tracking?

What are you talking about here. I just want to watch an ad to get 20 minutes off as usual and no longer can. There’s no ‘Limit Ad Tracking’ anywhere to be found. What a mess

3 Likes

Hey. Same here. iOS 14 makes not possible. Or dream works read wrong settings

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Just another way for them to get us to pay-to-play… bad enough they screwed some of us out of an advertised reward and then shorted us on the actual reward… now they won’t even let us watch ads. Gotta pay for runes to use them now. Lame.

2 Likes

Any updates on this one? Seems like no one knows what to do about anything over there

2 Likes

There is currently an issue for players on iOS 14 not being able to see Ads. Our team is looking into what is causing this along with the Ad providers, we are hoping to have a fix soon and will communicate it here.

4 Likes

sounds good Rose. considering that iOS 14 beta was seeded to developpers for months now, you’d think that the ludia programmers would have their stuff together… it’s clear they don’t.

not being able to fast forward (5 runes worth each time) OR get the 50 runes from the free videos, I’d estimate I’m out approximately 150 runes daily. ludia should do right and give all players 150 runes each day that they are not able to use the service, considering ludia should have already had it ready to go.

5 Likes

I just can’t stand the categorical ad limit (5 for Academy, 5 for Search, 5 for Construction, 5 for Valka, 5 for Runes, etc.). Give us a daily pot of 50 to use any way we want. This is actually one of the few games that cap ads-for-rewards.

1 Like

50 isn’t enough. We get 50 from the Rune ads to begin with then add in the 5 ads worth 5 runes for each other discipline (25 each), we quickly get to over 100 runes worth each day.

1 Like

still no update… haven’t received a single response to both tickets I opened… i’d get fired from my job if i didn’t respond to a client issue within 24 hours, much less over 7 days!

2 Likes

Guess what?? Still no update. Not a single word from anyone at ludia, no response to any ticket opened. I’d be embarrassed if I was a programmer at ludia.

1 Like

1 week ago and still no word on a solution?
What gives?

This is embarrassing for you at this point

2 Likes

Opened a ticket and they had the audacity to send me a survey about how happy I was with how they handled it… uhhhhh you haven’t fixed it guys!

2 Likes

Also… at this point, it’s been 8 days. 50 free video runes a day is 400 runes owed. Add on top of that the time saving ads which bring down the cost 5 runes each time, the runes owed to faithful players gets up to 1000 really quickly. I don’t wonder if they will do the right thing and pay up since that’s not their track record…

3 Likes

They won’t. They never do.
Hell, at this point I don’t even think they’re capable of fixing this problem.

2 Likes

We were able to work with the Ad agencies and find a solution to this issue. We will be implementing a fix in the next update that will be out soon!

2 Likes

I’m confused… the ad agencies do the front line programming to make apps compatible with iOS14 for ludia? should we ask them for the missing daily rewards?

1 Like

Soon like… today?
This weekend?
2021?

1 Like

Interesting how this is the only ludia game experiencing this issue… man those ad providers are really selective!

1 Like

The next update should be out mid-late next week!

2 Likes