Ludia Forums

Limit sanctuaries to certain dinos

There needs to be a feature that limits which dinos can be placed in a specific sanctuary. This would be set by the person who starts the sanctuary. The purpose would be to prevent alliance members who can’t/don’t want to communicate with the rest of the alliance from placing random dinos into organized sanctuaries. I think that this would be a useful feature as I’m sure there are plenty of people who would agree that it’s pretty frustrating when someone keeps doing that. Let me know what you think.

1 Like

Totally agree buddy as we were talking about in our Discord chat the option For whoever shared the sanctuary to be able to refuse certain dinos being thrown in :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I agree, I think the language barrier contributes to the problems we’re seeing. Wasn’t there originally a plan to be able to call your Dino back early too?

2 Likes

@PurpleMonkey That is a cracking idea it would come in handy when we have tournaments as well so we can use the ones that we normally can’t because they are stuck in a sanctuary.

1 Like