Line Up Help Too

Hey guys,

So would like to ask for some help about my current line up if thats cool. Ive been trying to level up my dinos in a way that the rest of my lineup would match my top 3 too so that it doesnt dip greatly after the 4th or 5th dino. ive been also trying to get a line up that would get me into dominator but I doubt it would be until i have a lot more copies of legendaries which is far from my current line up. The gold pack level has been pretty kind to me lately where if i play about 5 times a day for a specific tournament on the last day, would still get me to gold pack, though at times would still need some DB. Though overall, im still happy to remain at gold pack level. Any advice on whether I should level anything up? or keep everything the same atm?

Quick story time but I tried my first modded PVP battle and i got a Rajastega. I was pretty stoked but thought that was maybe standard for everyone doing their first PVP mod match like that Antarctopelta glitch lol. Anyway, after looking at the stats by Mary_Jo, it will probably match my top 3 lineup without levelling it up, but was wondeirng if this will change my lineup greatly too?

I just dont really want something that would greatly affect my tournament battles negatively as i really enjoy not requiring to put the effort in as much to get in gold pack level.

Thanks!

Lol just realised I literally wrote a whole essay but thanks for reading too!

2 Likes

Btw, I know it goes against all of you but I just had to buy the 20k pack for Baryonyx before rotation ends just cause of how pretty it is. But yea I know about the saving 20k for x2- 10k packs, I just had to rebel a bit.

3 Likes

If you want some advice in terms of the tournament I would put every one of your vips to level 10, this wont affect pve that much either as they will just sit above your trex. Having lots of level 10 vips will help to boost your trophy count further and these guys also have a short cooldown.

The reason why early players should buy the 10k packs is that as you are needing to build the numbers to your lineup at an early stage it is the most cost effective way to go :+1:

What’s your hatchery market look like?

I would also put velociraptor to 40 also if I were you

2 Likes

@Raptor43577 we’ve got another one!

The game doesnt like me and raptor not one I’ve received and I’ve done over 100 modded PvP raptors done a lot also :joy:

Congrats though, hatch him he will be of great help in the next tournament :facepunch:

3 Likes

You’re gonnna make @Raptor43577 cry lol. He has horrible luck in these events.

I thinkk you should level all the creatures you can, for example make that Level 15 Rex a Level 20 Rex, level to 60 to get access to tournament unlocks through CoT, keep doing Modded, do DNA to Jurassic trades as they have high chances of giving you tournament creatures, do all the events and hatch everything the game throws at you.

Oh and before I forget, get that Stego to 40 and fuse it. Stegoceratops is a very nice hybrid, more ferocity than Antarctopelta at equal levels, and it also has a super hybrid.

PS : I totally would have bought the 20K Bary pack if had gotten enough in time. He is very pretty.
Also congrats on your Rajestega, that makes 5 of us!

4 Likes

I’m still waiting to get stuff I need out of modded pvp. However, wins are very easy for me at least.

1 Like

Well @meg123 seems to be a lucky one. So she can look forward to this lol

Everything here was out of modded PvP, but you have to be ready to part with your DBs. I spent at least 3k on these lol(Also won a couple others but they’re just meh, 2 diplotators and a rajestega)

4 Likes

Don’t forget to mention me! I have been grinding modded pvp since level 30 and got s-dna, the top prize, 3 diplotators but no luck on spino , rajasteg, normal super rares or legendaries !

4 Likes

I’m glad theres more of us out there, makes me feel tons better… until I’m the last to get one haha :joy:

4 Likes

don’t worry I feel it rajastega is close we’ll do this! :facepunch:

3 Likes

At least you didn’t get only food in your tourney pack :frowning:
In fact the best prize I’ve won from the tourney pack is 1.8k DNA. No bucks

3 Likes

Swings in roundabouts, you win rajastega and I win bucks

2 Likes

Seriously, you had to change your profile pic? I mean your choice but I remember people by their profile pics. If I see a T-Rex I think, oh hey it’s the ultimate Rex. Now you’ve given me the extra job of remembering your new profile pic lol

2 Likes

It’s more colourful now :joy:

2 Likes

Good point. The last one was kinda drab ngl :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey guys thanks for the replies. End of year finals are creeping up so legit no sleep just study so havent really checked out the forum. But yea would defo level up and stuff.

Lmao I guess thats all my luck used up for this game haha.

Oh okkk. But Im also a bit paranoid that the average of all my dinos ferocities would go up if I level up ones that I would barely use like the super rares. So dont know if its worth levellimg those up. And yea pretty sure Ive levelled up my legendaries. thanks!

1 Like

For the daily events, only your top 3 creatures ferocities are looked at. The rest of your lineup doesn’t matter in terms of that. That’s why it’s ideal to get as many creatures around the same ferocity to help with events and tournaments.