Ludia Forums

Lineup changes and plans

I Need some help with which super hybrids to go for

Should I go for Tape,Mono, or one of the carnis’?

Unless you’re the one player in a thousand that is carnivore-weak, I would not make them my priority, although I do use them often. Tapejalocephalus and Monostegatops almost my exclusive Pterosaur and Herbivore in Infinite Battles and difficult PVE. Make them both ASAP. And as many copies as you can. Although you do need to cover yourself in Legendary only events

3 Likes

Copy that. Will continue working on tape and mono.

1 Like

I think you meant Monostegotops, not Monolophosaurus @Andy_wan_kenobi

2 Likes

Doh!

10 Homer Simpsons

Fixed above

2 Likes

Also working on diplo a bit.

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

Does any body know if a level 1 tapej is better than a level 10 indo gen2
and if it is what level is good between tapej and ind gen2

Level 1 Tapejalocephalus stats are in the post above yours. Or did you mean Tapejalosaurus?

1 Like

It’s stronger than i rex gen2 lv10.
Tape lv1 - 2051 , 648
I rex lv10 - 1769 , 553

1 Like

so what would be the best indo gen 2 lwvel to go with a tapej??

Here’s level 11 Indo gen 2. So you can decide if level 10 or 11 is best for you.

4 Likes

thanks
10char

1 Like

Today I fused a super tape to max evo, because… why not? :joy:

7 Likes

I have one more Kelenken to hatch, then I’m going to focus on making this guy’s hybrid and clear these 8 from my market.

6 Likes

All I can say is…

Tapetacular

1 Like

As (probably) the most other players, I have neglected my Aquatic and Ceno lineup at the beginning. As I progressed through the game, I am slowly trying to fix those parts of my game - mostly by focusing on getting Aqua and Ceno VIPs: I never refuse Aqua&Ceno 11.000 VIP offers in TH and (what seemed impossible to me in earlier stage of my game) I don’t take any 10.000 LP cards as I don’t want to get Jurassic (because I simply don’t need them anymore). :rofl:
Ceno and Aquatic hybrids are brutally expensive so VIPs seem to be much wiser choice from my current perspective. However, my future plans include Hybrids and tournament creatures as well - only with slightly slower pace.
Here are my first two screens of Aquatic creatures (the rest is not so relevant), today I made ferocity increase from aprox 3300 to 4400 and it will stay that way for some time as another increase (VIP 20 to VIP 21) will need a lot more creatures in my lineup. Still need to evolve those Umoonosauruses to 21+ but don’t have any free slots currently (and have spent all free ones for those hybrids…)

6 Likes

Very nice lineup. You are ready to start taking the vips to 30 and maxing some of the tournament creatures too imo. You’ve got enough depth to handle aquatic PvE, I have lots of creatures around level 30 vip ferocity but rarely do I use these in the aquatic PvE and tend to use more of the vip 20s, I’d say test the waters and bring some of them up.

3 Likes