Ludia Forums

Lineup changes and plans

@OstaposaurusBae already gave you advice in another thread, there really isnt much more advice I can add to that, you should be able to get dominator wins quite easily with this lineup.

1 Like

Yes, you can. Try for what you can, which you might only top out at hunter or Predator with how shallow your roster is.

Each rank has its own rewards so no matter what you win something, even if not the tournament prize.

2 Likes

Ostapobaby :heart_eyes:

Yes do it, best investment one can make.

3 Likes

What I dont understand is, your asking if you can win in dominator, but you have both armormata and yudon in your lineups? So you have got dominator wins before then?

3 Likes

Once, for the i rex gen 2 tournament, but I spent 15k bucks speeding dinos up.

I can have her hatching by Saturday at the latest. Maybe even sooner.

1 Like

Then how did you get armormata and yudon?

Hehe…I kinda got them from the shop

1 Like

I would genuinely advise against buying anything from the shop, even if you have the money to do it. The only thing in this game that’s kinda worth it is VIP, and even that is arguable. ( note : I’m talking about buying things with real money )

Here are the reasons why :

1. The price-to-reward ratio is just not good. Getting only a couple of strong dinos for such expensive prices is totally not worth it. It’s better to just grind for these creatures and not waste your money.

2. This game is nearing the end of its life cycle. I wouldn’t be surprised if it got taken down in a year or two, so making such purchases is not a good idea.

3. It’s not that hard to get a strong lineup in this game. All you need is time. I started playing about a year ago and now have a lineup full of legendary and super hybrids, and can reach dominator league with my eyes closed.

Ik im just impatient lol.

2 Likes

Hmm I dunno, what with dominion I’d say another 4 years life span at least.

2 Likes

Were they the instant hatch offers for £60?

1 Like

100 usd so like £70

1 Like

I got a yudon, and an armormata. I should have gotten a pachy instead of yudon. I was going to get metriaphodon, but I will just do a metricanthosaurus tournament instead

My lineup is not as powerful as yours and I have managed to finish in Dominator League in the 4-5 tournaments I have taken part in.

My advice is that you watch @sionsith’s videos on Youtube and see how to use your lineup.

I used close to 2K dinobucks in my first tournament, but after reading this forum (a lot!!) and watching the videos, I’ve only been spending a couple of hundred dinobucks (if that) to make it to Dominator.

2 Likes

can i see ur lineup?

Well because I won my 8th copy of plesiosaur in CYT it gave me an excuse to speed this guy up, along with an elusive coin to food trade I got today (finally).

Gotta say I love his design best looking final evo for an s hybrid besides dimetrocarnus.

4 Likes

Well, the problem for you finishing in dominator is your lineup isn’t really deep

1 Like

Couple of new ones maxed, certainly didnt need the surfaces but snows I can always do more of :grin:

4 Likes

Maxed another one up :slight_smile:

5 Likes