Ludia Forums

Lineup Help Please

Hi, I’m new to the forums and would greatly appreciate any help for my lineup. Any suggestions for what I should hatch and fuse for tournaments will be a great help. I also have a Spinoraptor in the hatchery that I got from the modded prizewheel, but not unlocked yet. I also have 20k loyalty points that I can use to buy packs.

Thanks for your time and help!

2 Likes

How many creatures are in your market that are not hatched?

1 Like

And also Welcome to the Forum. :smiley:

2 Likes

Here’s my market rn:

1 Like

I’m trying to hatch as many as I can, but it’s taking so long to hatch all the legendaries

1 Like

I ask because most likely if you hatch and fuse everything in there it will help out immensely. Typically the game gives you everything you need.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks. I’ll continue hatching all my dinos as fast as I can. Just gotta be patient ig. Any priorities for which dinos to hatch first?

2 Likes

I’d say hatch the Super Rares by putting them in the first slot, and if you can wait then you could put the Suchomimus but be careful as it’s over a day to hatch.

Occupy the other three shots with the higher Ferocity creatures, and if possible make use of Hatchery Discounts.

1 Like

Got it, thanks!

1 Like

Anything that makes a pair or gives you the ability to make a level 30+ legendary / 30+ rare hybrid, level 20+ super rare hybrid. But get those creatures out and fused up. MOD PvP can get you some good hybrids as well as other creatures that you can sell or hatch out to help grow your bench.

3 Likes

Fuse all those level 20 Nundagos, Ichthypstegas, Dimorphodons…

2 Likes

Got it :+1: Thanks

1 Like

Welcome to the forums
Do you have monolophosaurus unlocked? If yes get a tapejalosaurus lvl 20. Similar ferocity to raja
Tropeogopterus is a tiny bit stronger at lvl 30 than a lvl 10 indominus
Get as many lvl 30 legendaries and then go to lvl 40s soon
Get lvl 40 super rares and fuse if they have a super rare/legendary hybrid
If you have the S-DNA you can get diplosuchus and have a little army of lvl 1-5 (whatever fits your top roster best)
Whatever tournament creatures you have unlocked get them to lvl 20

2 Likes

make a lvl 30 suchomimus, make lvl 30 dimorphodon, lvl 30 ichthyostega, as of I can see you dont have a trex, make a lvl 20. and I you WANT, make a lvl 30 diplotator

1 Like

I don’t have monolophosaurus unlocked. My plan was to make a high lvl tapejalosaurus, but i currently can’t. Thanks for all the advice, I will surely do that.

However, the only tournament Dino I have unlocked is Amargasuarus. I can’t seem to stay in dominator league, which is why I’m asking for help with my lineup.

So here’s an update on my lineup after fusing quite a lot of legendaries and hybrids. Any suggestions on what to do now are more than appreciated. I also have a lvl 21 Ichthyostega and Nundagosaurus currently fusing, and 3 suchomimus in the hatchery.

1 Like

Don’t be afraid to level up trope to lvl 30

1 Like

There is no reason that I can see not to feed your creatures up to their current max level.

Except the Mastadonosaurus leave that right where it is, if you could un-fuse it that would be ideal but you can’t so just don’t level it anymore

3 Likes

you should buy another gold vip pack because when I started out the VIP creatures are like unbeatable. So just keep stacking VIP points and keep buying those packs fr the chance to get some good land dinos.

1 Like

Bring Ichthyostega to 40 and Alanga to 40

1 Like