Ludia Forums

Lineup is not good for my level?

What so I do to improve my line up?

2 Likes

Do u have anything in your market?

1 Like

I have a unayasurus and a bunch of useless dinos.

1 Like

I like your lineup till your spinosaurus. Also get spino to 30 and priono to 20 its triggering my OCD!

1 Like

As for improvement get legendary dinos to 30 and super rares to 40

1 Like

Ok oh ill do that also should i fuse my ophicodon and galimimus and my trik and my stego?

1 Like

Yeah stegoceratops is good

1 Like

Also i do not have any legendaries unlocked! SO i cannot.

No ophiacodon is a terrible hybrid for its cost. But if u have no use of that ophiacodon and Gallimimus feel free to fuse them if you wanna unlock it and keep it at 20

2 Likes

Wait it is??? Also should i get diplo to lvl 40

1 Like

I would have told u to fuse your spinoraptor and keeo it at 21-25 but your carnivore lineup is’nt that great so its better to keep as much as u can

1 Like

So wait im gonna unlock spino raptor this week because ill finally unlock utah raptor and then lvl it and spino to lvl 40 and fuse them.
So now should i or not.

1 Like

No no thats gonna break your ferocity terribly. Don’t buy it either. I have maxed my diplotator from modded pvp. Keeo grinding modded pvp and u can get many diplotators, spinoraptors and even rajastegas

1 Like

Ok so should i use my bucks to do some modded battles right now?

1 Like

U can get spinoraptor from modded pvp

1 Like

That is exactly where i got those from

1 Like

Yeah considering your coins production may not be great (neither is mine) lol. Its gonna be bucks

1 Like

K ill do some right now

1 Like

Also what lvl are you?

2 Likes

However i just wanna warn you that its atleast 200+ bucks a day for 10 battles for those modded pvp. If u don’t have that many bucks i would say do 2-3 times a day for now.

1 Like