Lineup

what should I change?
I always like staying above 2 million food for missions. My coin production is getting better.
How’s the DNA and The bucks are less due to the gyro and LPs are less because I opened to solid gold packs.
Now, back to the lineup what should I change?
I’m planning to get level 21-30 super rares by getting super rare evo boosters from the tournament and then go for the legendary evo boosters so that my lineup becomes balanced.
By the way I have to hatch a tanycolagreus
I would like a lot of suggestions to improve my lineup,
Thank you

3 Likes

The last picture because it isn’t appearing XD.

1 Like

lol good one :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Google Classroom notification… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

here you go :

1 Like

I would say once you get another diplotator get 2 to 20 and antarco to 10(obviously). Get super rares to 30 if possible make a pair of level 30 of each super rare. Bring rares to 40. I would say go for alanga and labyrinthto. Level 20 wouldn’t hurt. You are early so you don’t have to buy anything except for hybrids. Keep fusing and evolving whatever the game gives you for now…

1 Like

you use google classroom too?

1 Like

will be back at 2:30pm IST

1 Like

Hey guys you still there?

1 Like

Wut?
10 char…

1 Like

what is the full form?

1 Like

Characters…

2 Likes

oh ok
any more suggestions?
@The_Phoenix and @Jurassic_Fury

2 Likes

keep adding legendaries from packs and tournaments…

2 Likes

@The_Phoenix ok. First I’ll do the super rare level 30s then legendaries?

2 Likes

I still don’t get why you day 10 char everytime :joy:
Also . You say 10 chatizards sometimes and I swear . I start laughing even tho I don’t know what it’s for :joy:

3 Likes

I know right! even in this:

3 Likes

I mean you get super rare packs from events right? Once you hit 45 they will change to legendary packs except for the rarity rumble. So max as many super rares as you can and take you time don’t pace up. Because once they change to legendary packs unless you’re are vip you will probably see them once a month.

2 Likes

Its charizard

2 Likes

what’s that?

1 Like