Ludia Forums

Liosichtodon - known bug/issue?

Hi all, I recently created Liosichtodon but it’s not available for purchase in the market (it just says “create in creation lab”). My level 10 Liosichtodon is still swimming around in my aquatic park. Anyone else have this issue with Liosichtodon (or any other creature)?

1 Like

Have you created it via the vip instant creation lab? It’s known to be buggy unfortunately.

1 Like

No, sorry. I should have specified, as I am aware of that. I’m not VIP.

1 Like

Send a ticket to support they will send you the unlock :+1:

3 Likes

Sorry for the late reply but @Aether_12 had already suggested what I would have.
Definitely write to support, they should compensate you.

3 Likes

I have submitted a support ticket. Just wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

It’s been awhile, but I had an issue with one of the Aquatic hybrids once upon a time. I think mine was with Leptostega. Was this your first Aquatic hybrid?

1 Like

No, this is actually the last aquatic hybrid for me. The rest are already unlocked, and I’ve never had this issue previously. Sounds like this isn’t something others are experiencing, so that’s good. Still waiting to hear back from support.

2 Likes

The reason I asked was that my issue was on my first Aquatic hybrid

1 Like

Just a quick update - it took two weeks, and several messages back and forth, but Ludia finally gave me the Liosichtodon unlock today. Too bad it wasn’t in time for the hybrid discount hot time, but I suppose I can wait for next week.

2 Likes

Reminds me of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix —

“I’ve waited fourteen years… I think I can wait a little longer.”

Somebody said Phoenix?

No, I don’t think anyone did…

Lucius Malfoy : All we want is that prophecy.
Harry : Why did Voldemort need me to come and get this?
Bellatrix Lestrange : You dare speak his name? You half-blood!
Lucius Malfoy : It’s alright, he’s just a curious lad aren’t you? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made. Which is lucky for you, really. [whispers] Haven’t you always wondered what was the reason for the connection between you and the Dark lord? Why he was unable to kill you, when you were just an infant? Don’t you want to know the secret of you scar? All the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do, is give it to me, and I can show you everything.
[The Death Eaters surround Harry’s group]
Harry : I waited 14 years.
Lucius Malfoy : I know.
Harry : Guess I can wait a little longer. Now!
Harry, Ron, Neville & Ginny : Stupefy!
Hermione & Luna : Stupefy!

1 Like