Ludia Forums

Lit Up is Recruiting

Interested in joining an active Guild? Check us out. We’re looking for Daily players who want to help each other out and have fun along the way. You must be active in Rallies, Raids, Battle and Donations. Guild events will require minimum double digit clears to hold your spot. Discord available for screenshots, gear discussions, strategies and general chat. If you play multiple times a day, we’d like to have you. Search Lit Up in the Guild tab and I look forward to seeing you in the dungeons. Thanks.

3 Likes

Lit Up just finished top 10 in this last raid and got our Silverhand weapons!

With just 30 members, we’re kicking… well, you know. We hope to extend that opportunity and expand our team.

Interested in joining an active top tier guild with room?

Do you play daily?

Do you do the most you can everytime?

Even though you probably go for it all…

Can you (at least) do 45 rooms in each rally?

60 rooms in each raid?

And maintain an in guild donation score of 1500+ and be somewhere where others are like-minded?

If you answered H*** yeah! Then please apply!

Thank you!

1 Like

I would like to join how do i connect with you guys. I meet all the requirements listed.

1 Like

Search Guilds and look for Lit Up. We’d be glad to have you.

1 Like

When I started this game and got to finally join a guild, I was very disappointed by how quiet it was and how inactive. Nobody was saying anything; nobody was doing anything; nobody was donating anything. So I left and joined Lit Up! Wow what a difference. Like night and day. People are active and communicate! We are friendly and competitive internally and competitive globally. We put up regular requests and they get filled up quickly. If your current guild is stagnant, and you want to give as much as you get, come try us out. And if it’s what you want, and you are a team player, stay.

Minimum requirements:
Maintain a donation score of 1500+ at all times
Participate in Guild rallies and clear 45 rooms or more each time
Participate In guild raids and clear 60 rooms or more each time

*We can be flexible on these for new players as long as there is good effort, communication, and clear progressIon in these areas.

I am guessing one of those numbers was rallies and one was raids. May want to clarify that.

Hello LonesomePixel,

Yes you are correct! Thank you for bringing my error to attention. I have edited it and it should be correct now.

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance, if you have questions, or if you find any more!

Thanks!

Kloyarn

We’re still looking for highly competitive people to continue our run to the top. Last Raid we placed 7th with the top 12 doing 175+ rooms. If you like to beat your Guild mates as much as you like crushing other Guilds, we have a place for you. We have a Discord channel for chat and screenshots to help. We also discuss other interest or MMOs you may play. If you want to be part of a growing group and can keep up, look us up

1 Like

Active long time gamer looking to join

1 Like

@Travakal Search the Guilds for Lit Up and send a request to join. Think @Slanted_Skew is asleep currently but is very active and will see it within a few hours!

@Slanted_Skew and @Blazenkks Is Lit Up still looking for members?

1 Like

Yes. Search for Lit Up in the Guilds and send a request to join

We’re always looking for active players. Look us up.

Hi my friend, just applied. Let’s get ‘em lit up!

@Kloyarn, @Slanted_Skew

Congrats on the good results. Good luck in your recruiting efforts

Thanks @CPXZ!

We’re on a roll and have our strongest team, yet. We still have room for daily players, will take and keep newer players provided they maintain improvement in team related metrics and have reasonable minimum requirements for everyone to stay once they get situated.

Join us if you are interested and your guild has become stale and…

Look for us near the top again this next raid!

@Kloyarn
I’m too much of a noob and barely play, you wouldn’t want someone like me :grinning:

Hey Jackrabbit. Thanks for checking us out. If you play daily and are competitive we have a spot for you. You MUST remain active and participate in all the Rallies and Raids. We challenge each other for the crown and support each other in Global events. If you think you can keep up with a growing Guild and remain active we’d love to have you. Look us up.

Last raid was a success!

Lit Up got our Silverhand weapons again no problem.

Unfortunately, Ludia had an issue and total room count per guild was replaced with trophies from PvP.

So, we are still top 10 and look forward to the next raid (and another Silverhand card).

Interested in joining us?

Must be an active participant in guild events and daily player maintaining required metrics.

LIT Up! Is RECRUITING
We Placed 5th place.
We are filling 15 spots & looking for you.

We Are Lit Up!
We’re a small Elite guild of High & Well Scoring Gamers. Join us!

3 Likes