Little annoyances

I just can’t get over it anymore without having to post it. I can not stand tiny bugs that impact my overall gameplay experience in regular battles. Simple things like, having a score of 2711, going to the map, then returning to the battle screen to see 2 losses and my score is 60 points less. I like pyro DNA too!

Or how about the times when you all the sudden after beating two of your opponents dinos, and one second later it says opponent wins! What’s going on with that?

And my least favorite is matches being completely RUINED over having to reboot the game in the middle of winning. A match you know you have in the bag, but for some reason your team of dinos is just dancing around with the time running out.

Is it just me? Is this just how it is and I need to deal with it? Someone tell me otherwise. I have spend probably over 200 on this game and I don’t feel like I’m getting my money’s worth .

Thanks

1 Like

Oh man welcome to the club. I was going to say I hope you don’t pay to play and then I finished your post. I would never spend a penny on this game. It’s free to play and I keep it that way. They can’t even give us a stable product.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you are having these issues with your game, @Andrew_Caston. Could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can try to make this right for you?

In the meantime, please try some of the troubleshooting steps here as it might help reduce some of the problems you are having: Lost a battle I was winning

This is how it is, was, and probably will forever be. :neutral_face:

2 Likes