Ludia Forums

Load problem

I need your. Help with this problem my game can’t fully load

Hey G_Wa, I’m sorry that you were having trouble connecting to the game. May I ask if you are still having this issue? If so, please try restarting your internet connection or restarting your device and see if that helps.

1 Like

The game isn’t working for me either, it hasn’t been working all day even after I deleted the app and installed it again. I also restarted my phone several times.

Honestly relieved I’m not the only one having this issue.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that, Suzanna2020. Could I ask you to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can take a closer look?

If you have your support key available, please include it in the email as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

There these are the two images as I try to switch of the WiFi and switch it on again

Same issue here! Game won’t load, this is getting frustrating!

2 Likes

Hey Hawkeye1, I’m sorry to hear that. If you’re still having loading issues after trying the troubleshooting step above, could I ask you to contact our team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can assist you?

Thanks!

1 Like

Right now my game stop loading when at 3/4 of bar.

Is It me or general problem?

This Is what i see…

Screenshot_20200318-185336|250x500

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

My game stopped loading at 2/4 of bar.

1 Like

1 Like

Hey everyone, I’ve notified our team! Thanks for letting us know.

At the moment, please try closing the game, wait 10 minutes, and then relaunch the game.

4 Likes

still the same here

1 Like

Same here. Should problems persist, getting 3rd copy of St Paddy Toothless may be jeopardized for many players.

1 Like

now it is OK :slight_smile:

1 Like

Confirm, After about 1 hour Is working again!

1 Like

Still not loading :frowning:

1 Like

Mine hasn’t loaded all day and still isn’t. Any ideas on how to fix the issue?

1 Like

Agreed, not loading. Ludia might have Coronavirus.

4 Likes

Same for me, loading bar reaches about 85%, then gets stuck, tried rebooting phone, which does nothing.

3 or 4 hours ago it loaded fully, but not now.

1 Like