Loading Bug!

Hi,

I’ve been playing this game for several weeks with few issues but now I’m having one major issue. It appears the app won’t load now and it just remains at 1%. I’ve tried uninstalling the app being careful not to delete my progress and reinstalling twice now with no luck. I’ve tried refreshing my internet and resycing the data but still nothing. Been going on 2 days with this issue and I don’t know what else to do. Please help. Thanks in advance! image

the same happens to me at 8/27

Hey xXRedReXx, do you have both your mobile and WiFi network enabled? If so, could you try toggling off one of them and then relaunch the game?

If you’re still having issues after doing that, please contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com.

Thanks!

Hi! It appears I fixed it somehow! I turned off my phone and cut it back on and all of a sudden it started loading again! :laughing: As long as it’s working I’m cool with that!:sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s awesome, xXRedReXx! I’m glad to hear that you’re able to log into the game now.

I’m just glad this was a simple fix! If I run across any other major issues I’ll be sure to report them!:wink:

1 Like

Hi,

My problem is the same as this and I am not sure what the problem is? I have about 30mb wifi running and 4g mobile connection, but the game just keeps on freezing and it is really annoying as I love this came and have started to purchase things.

Many thanks