Loading freezes

Game loading freezes at 16/22. It has been an hour since I can’t access to the game

Game won’t load. Freezes at 18/23
App stuck at login screen - 18 scanning for dinosaurs
Why i can't open the game
Game not loading?
Not working fine fix it

Hey Niklaus, try the troubleshooting steps here and see if it helps you get past the loading screen: Stuck on loaded screen of game?
Also, changing the time zone setting on your device to one that is based in North America like New York or Toronto could fix the loading issue.
If you’re still having trouble after trying those steps, contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

Game is not loading and getting mad have spent a lot of time playing and really like the game. But if it’s not loading by the morning f it I’m done not worth the stress. Please help. Suck on 3 out 21 at the load screen. Been like that all day

I had this (make sure you atre on wifi when doing next bit as data hungry
My only solution was kill app, delete all data (not just cache)
restart app (takes ages as lots of data to pull down)
Once started click on dinos in collection (app will have lost “lab” / “stats” imagery and will need to pull that down agin.a
The mobile data expenive bit is when darting, app will need to get the darting data for dino on first exposure to that dino after data purge
This is solution of last resort as very data expensive and the data ld on “new” dino darting is a pain until you hav eencountererd most of your regular dinos at least once
I did this aproach after several days of game hanging and no other solutions working, took hundreds of Mb of data!

Hi i played this morning and advanced to level 6
however , when i opened the game app , it stucked at 18 of 22 while downloading
can someone help me out ?

thanks

My game has been stuck on 16/23 and won’t load!

You got to be kidding Ludia! I am also having server connection issues for the past 30 mins. I can’t do the strike tower that is ending in less than 10 mins!!! :sob: I never missed a single tower before…

I know I got up an extra hour early to get them in because I have sick kiddos at home. And the game wouldn’t load! UGG :unamused:

I was getting stuck at 8/23, closed and relaunched and it’s working. It wasn’t before for a good while, which is why I came to the forum to see if others were experiencing the same thing. Hope everyone else’s starts working too.

Hey Jax_Dino_Love, try changing the time zone setting on your device to one that is based in North America like Toronto or New York and see if you’re able to load back into the game. Also, trying some of the troubleshooting steps here could help: Stuck on loaded screen of game?
If you’re still having trouble getting into the game after trying those steps, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

[moved from Stuck on loading screen at 16/23]

Been playing all day… everything was great…
Now I can’t even login!
Help please!

[moved from Game won’t load. Freezes at 18/23]

Anyone else having issues with the game loading? It’s been stuck on 18/23 for over 12 hours. I’ve tried it on WiFi and cellular and rebooted my phone, etc. Any assistance would be much apprecitated.

The client freezes at 18/22 every time after a purchase. With version 1.4 it freezes at 18/23 every time after a purchase.
I find it incredible that this bug has survived the last update.
Delete and reinstall app will work, provided you have logged in earlier or you’ll lose you progress.

Shortly after entering level 12 when starting up the app it loads up to18 of 22 - scanning for dinosaurs and then is not moving
How can I fix this ?image

Try turning the WiFi router off for a few minutes. I know it’s weird. Just works better than reinstalling.

Thanks. I use the app on mobile data only.

If reinstalled will I not loose all previous achievements?

If your registered as a guest you WILL lose your profile if you uninstall.

Is there a way I can check that ? I can’t remember how I’ve registered

It happened to me and my brother. I’m registered on Facebook, uninstalled and reinstalled absolutely fine.

My brother has a guest login and did the same as me but has lost his account.

Not sure there is much you can do apart from email Ludia. Personally I wouldn’t risk uninstalling it if your unsure. My brother was just under 4000 trophies and may never get his account back from what I’ve read.

I have this same issue. What is stage 18 doing? I do not want to lose my stuff.