Loading screen stuck on 9/27

I can’t open game anymore since almost two hours, it stops loading on 9/27. Cleared cache, restarted phone, deinstalled and reinstall app, still same issue. Android with Huawei 20P Pro. Any advice?

Hey MissG, could you try forgetting the WiFi connection on your device and then reconnecting to it?

I tried works without WLAN but when discarding existing WLAN and connecting again same error occurs

If the game loads correctly when your device is connected to a different internet connection, your WiFi might be blocking the game.

However, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com as well, and our team could try and provide some additional troubleshooting steps.

Will do. Strange enough we have an iPhone in the same WiFi and game is loading fine on it.

@Ned Managed to solve the issue by rebooting the WiFi. It seemed to be a problem of Google Play Games to cause the problem. Just posting in case someone else might have this problem. Thanks for your always fast responses.

1 Like

Hey MissG, I’m happy to hear that you were able to solve your issue. :slight_smile:

Thanks for letting us know as well!