Loading stuck at 16/24

And still they haven’t fixed the loading screen problem. This problem is persistent since the first launch. Tried allready all work around steps. started with switching network from mobile to wifi and vice versa, restarted phone several times, cleard cache, deleted data, reinstalled the app. nothing worked.
Maybe you, Ludia, should put more effort into fixing the real problems, instead of putting new dinos in.
I can’t see anything from improved network either. every second fight I’m in, I get an opponent, wait about one minute for opponent to react and I get disconnected by time exceeded. This happens aswell in fight.!

I understand it’s frustrating being stuck on the loading screen @BlackBeard2412 and I’m sorry you’re still having this issue after the new update. There might be a quick solution to this, depending on your location, could you try changing the time zone setting on your device to either New York or Toronto and then relaunch your game and see if that works? If you’re still having issues after trying that, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can assist you further.