Ludia Forums

Loading stuck on 16/24

I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app, but it’s still getting stuck there. What’s going on?

Working fine for me

Hey Potaco, could you try changing the time zone on your device to either New York or Toronto and then relaunch the game? There are also some troubleshooting here that might help as well: Stuck on loaded screen of game?
If you’re still having loading issues after trying those steps, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key and our team could try and assist you further. Thanks!

Yeah I just searched and it looks like a bug people randomly get. Apparently it fixes itself after an hour or so.

This is why you should never buy scents. Imagine if this happened after I bought an Epic Scent. :grimacing:

Pretty sad state of affairs that this bug has existed for months and they do nothing about it.

It happens every once in a while. Try uninstall and reinstall the game …

Yeah this doesn’t do anything.

See this from time to time. Cache cleared, uninstalled, reinstalled nothing worked. After a few hours it’s normally working fine again. This is the only thing that help with this bug, waiting. Time solve the problem

Still, should the issue persist, please do contact our support team and we’ll be glad to look into it!