Ludia Forums

Loading time of the energy

So as you know,every 10 minutes you get only 1 energy,so in a hour you get 6 energy.i find it a bit too much to wait 10 min to get only 1 energy,why not make it 5 min instead? It would be better because in the storyline for example,whenever you advance the energy required to play one stage is 7(the stages i m completing now require 7 energy)and maybe it only gets increased when you keep advancing.the trust events too when you pass five stages, you’ll need 8 energy to play one stage.i really think the loading time should be 5 min,i hope this will be taken into consideration.

5 Likes

I completely agree with you! That loading time makes me really angry sometimes. It would be great if you realized that idea. Only 5 minutes per one energy instead 10 minutes per one energy.

3 Likes

I’d love it if it was that

5 Likes

I agree as well

4 Likes

Yeah, i think the same. Im currently in the Mysterious Marshlands and the energy cost is 7 energy there. I kinda want to move on, but the energy cost kinda holds me back, since the stroy battles can be really challenging from time to time. Even though i do like the challenge, i don’t really like wasting 7 energy lose the battle and get nothing in return :frowning: especially when it takes 1hour and 10 minutes to get that amount of energy back.

2 Likes

Very very doubtful they will ever do this. It’s sort of like frequenting an arcade and asking the owner to drop the cost of your favourite game from $1 down to 50 cents. They have a business to run, and if you enjoy the games enough to come back so frequently, why would they willingly lose cash on such an addicted customer?

However, seeing some of the events Ludia does in their other Dragon game, I can see for a special weekend or 24 hours or something, energy just might refill twice as fast.

But they won’t cut it in half by default. They want you to spend your runes if you get impatient, just like any other pay-or-wait mobile game.

3 Likes

A month or so ago they, only one time, had an energy pack that used to cost runes. It was even only 1-time activation. 100 runes for 50 energy, a good deal.

Since then - they’ve had two offers of cash-only energy packs with some useless fodder on top to jack up the price.

Personally, I wouldn’t even hope for any kind of improvement relates to energy at this point. For all intents and purposes - it’s good that they aren’t monetizing clan battles, or even making clan battle energy cost normal energy. Not to mention the fluidity of duties that can, overall, give 15-50 energy a day.

There is plenty of energy for repeatable content, and it’s not too bad to occasionally recharge energy for runes, especially for these events. But story… you do it until you hit a point, where you can’t reliably do it, then you don’t do it. Or, if you have “bought the game” - you just lazily log, spend all your energy for a lucky tileset on the first wave, and move on.

1 Like

While I am in agreeance with your idea @itami, I don’t think it’s going to happen. @upperthorso has a point, they are a company and they’re not going to be willing to lose money from a frequent client. That’s how companies work. But, like @Wirxaw said, the devs have changed good deals that people could use with just money-grabs, but at least have made it so clan energy is equal for everyone. And for the time being, it’s safer to do as @Wirxaw suggests, prefer to use the repeatables and daily quests rather than attempt to further the story. It’s always better to upgrade your game so you know you will beat the map quest you’re in on the first or second try. Otherwise, it’s just a waste. Especially on 7⚡ quests. I’ve come to find it difficult with 6⚡ ones myself. And well, @itami, while I also agree that special events’ quests can cost more than 8⚡, well, at least you can win those ones so it’s not really a waste. And well, that’s only for the harder events, from which I don’t know about you but I am able to win the 2. The earlier events cost far less, 3⚡ per quest, excepting the runes quest.

@upperthorso That’s not about right, they just cost far less in the begin so it gives you the illusion that your energy refills earlier. With the special events, dragon breed specials, specials this, specials that, I found my energy so drained… And I cannot afford to do much with the repeatables as I use the dailies for the coins. And the fish. Well, for the most part.

1 Like

Anyway, guys, I have anoth idea that might be feasible for higher levels… What if after a certain level passes we can unlock an energy craft building, which could be upgraded with fish?

1 Like

They can do at least that.building which can give you extra energy

1 Like

Yes, exactly what I suggest. But only for high levels, and it will need a few upgrades with fish to get to a really helpful point. Like, an electricity factory so to speak.

1 Like

High levels like…?

I don’t know, any level above 30 that doesn’t have another upgrade could be feasible.

1 Like

Well,i just hope they give us something to get extra energy,be it a building,a quest or anything else doesnt matter what it Is

Yeah, a special “energy run” event can happen too. I guess. But that’ll last a few days while there’s need for a more permanent solution, something to go back to when the special event that rewards energy is over.

1 Like

Exactly,that will help a lot

1 Like

Providing they take this thread into consideration, of course.

1 Like