Ludia Forums

Local Areas and Migration

Any plan to shift/rotate areas? I am sick and tired of Suchomimus.

1 Like

No mention of any migrations in patch notes. I wouldn’t count on it.

Nope, they’ll just nerf daily spawns and that’s it.

1 Like

Enough is enough!

Agreed, rotation would be fantastic.
Every 3 months.
It would stop the whining about “Local area X is horrible! Why is Local area X so great, I don’t have access to that!”

But then, realistically the locals aren’t that big…

I live in L1, work in L3 and spend recreational time in L2.

No idea where there’s a L4 other than it has to be south of where I live…sparsely populated farmland with no real public access, and north of where I work… sparsely populated farmland with no real public access…

So yeah, rotation would be great! Thanks.

1 Like

They seem pretty big for me, I have to walk quite a lot to get to L2 from L4. I’m closer to L1 though. I wish it were L3, that’s even further away.

3 Likes

I’d like to see a rotation too. I lived in Suchomimus zone for a while, but I love my bleeders! Wouldn’t mind having still some more! But now I’m in the perpetual lake of Diplocaulus. Ew. House pests. Rotation would be a nice way to spice things up

1 Like

At least Sucho makes a great superhybrid. I have nothing to show for my Majunga ocean :rofl:

3 Likes

I wish the actual number would show but I have enough Majunga DNA to level it to 30.

2 Likes

Brace yourself…After next update you will have even more sucho spawns then before because of their nerf of daily, day spawns.

1 Like

You know, it’s funny that I keep thinking back to them removing the 1 Unique chance because it would make the arenas unbalanced. But I can’t help think that by not rotating the zones it is in fact contributing to unbalanced arenas.

3 Likes

I was thinking about post it for long time.

My idea is:

1. Rotate area every four weeks (so the same amount of weekends/work days). Why four? Enough time to focus on hunting, no so long to get bored.
  2. Rotation should be deterministic: area 1 become 2, 2 -> 3, 3 -> 4 and 4 -> 1
3 Likes

If it’s so hard to swap areas into each other, let’s swap dinos in that areas. It will be equal for the players and maybe different (I’m really not sure) for realization.

1 Like