Location is very buggy

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here [add hyperlink].

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: location is off. It will show me up to half a mile away.

Area is was found in: everywhere

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- turn on game
Step 2 - move to a location
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: for the past two days

What type of device are you using: Samsung Galaxy 8

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Tawny68, make sure that you’re not in an area where your GPS signal can be disrupted, sometimes turning the location setting off and back on again can help refresh your location. Our FAQ here also has more information that could be useful: https://ludia.helpshift.com/a/jurassic-world-alive/?p=all&s=troubleshooting
If you’re still having issues, contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key included in the email.

I’ve done all the tips that I’ve been given and support gave me the same basic litany of “turn location on and off.” None of this works!!! I still get close to a strike zone, the game lags. As soon as I close enough to hit it, my location mysteriously moves. 5 blocks to nearly. 5 miles away. The other day I spent nearly an hour trying to get through a strike with 5 levels. I am getting sick of this crap and I don’t see where the money I’ve spent is worth it at this point!!!

Hey Tawny68, I’m sorry to hear that you’re still having this GPS issue and I can understand that it can be really frustrating. Sadly, as the game connects to the location services in your device, this issue is most likely related to your device’s GPS or connection. If you had already tried all the troubleshooting steps, we recommend contacting your service provider for further assistance. Also, do you still have this issue if you’re connected to a more stable internet connection such as WiFi?