Ludia Forums

Locked Creatures - No Longer Purchaseable Via DBs?

Added to the No-Unlock-Events Irony for certain Common, Rare, Super Rare and Legendary creatures…

Is this intentional or is it a bug? I remember that there was the option of buying the level 10 no-feeds with DBs, but now when I check it, I see it is through real money.

Please, Ludia… Either give them Unlock Events for post-November 2019 players or bring back the DBs buy option…

2 Likes

Well isn’t that just ironic and I agree like seriously do they just except people to have Pyroraptor unlocked by now

1 Like

Not only Pyroraptor…

Tuojiangosaurus, Coloborhynchus, Pelecanimimus, Allosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Nasutoceratops, Corythosaurus, Tyrannotitan, Rajasaurus, Metriorhynchus, Parasaurolophus, Supersaurus, Aerotitan, Prionosuchus, Sarcosuchus, Suchomimus and Scaphognathus too.

…Rajasaurus! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Ya exactly like we should all tell ludia if they don’t make unlocks for these creatures then we’ll all stop playing until they do so

3 Likes

That’s a bit extreme :sweat_smile: It’s not like the game is totally unplayable without the unlocks, but yes I am all in favour for these creatures’ events.

3 Likes

I guess you’re right but still

1 Like

Even if they dont give us unlock events… events to win single copies would be nice

3 Likes

YEAH… that sounds very decent. Just like Tyrannosaurus Gen 2 Fury for level 45-64.

3 Likes

Just like that yeah I have them unlocked but no need to buy them because I’ve gained enough from how many times they repeat the events, this is why if they switched up creatures to win it would definitely go in ludias favour as more people would be enticed to keep playing.

Rather than ostafrikingsaurus for the 98th time :anger:

3 Likes

But hey, unlock events also wouldn’t hurt :upside_down_face: I suggest that we wait for the Staff to read the issue before we pass more suggestions… It will be easier for them to address the issue.

2 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury I never seen a person get so excited to win tyranotitan like you did

3 Likes

It’s because tyranotitan is a beaut!

3 Likes

I know it’s kind of an odd workaround, but if you go into your Innovation Center under the badges section and click the dino you want, it still shows them available for DBs.

3 Likes

Thanks for that!

By the way… Unlock events for these creatures :worried: Ah well… No point getting any hopes up…

2 Likes

@Jurassic_Fury don’t lose all hope because the moment you do that something great might just happen

1 Like

Keith mentioned that they won’t have events :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Why must they do this to use like if this keeps up then I’ma stop playing this game like this is just plain frustrating and I hope someone from ludia see’s this post and if they do then they better have an explanation as to why I haven’t gotten a response to any of my emails I sent to them a month ago

2 Likes

Well they have done far worst things like taking away bucks from most packs. Idk why are you so tempted because of the dinos being locked. Most dinos that are locked suck anyways. So unless you are on those missions of ‘maxing every creature’; I don’t think its something to care about much.

1 Like

@The_Phoenix To me locked creatures with no way to unlock them is stupid like if they listened to the people playing the game then there would be more people playing and people would want to play more don’t you agree?

2 Likes

Those who were lucky unlocked them all before the November 2019 update. It’s us who joined late, that don’t have a shot at unlocking them…

1 Like