Ludia Forums

Lockwood:Good Moments!

(My Team):

(How Beautiful):

(GOODBYE!):

I’m enjoying the Lockwood view as much as Sorna Marshes one. But there are a lot of highly boosted chompers here.

4 Likes

Ah, Lockwood… the place I’ve spent most of my time in this game till this day… Well, technically I’m still in it, but inside, in the Library =P

4 Likes

yup,i got rough time in lockood ,while the old matchmaking system in 1.7,i was oftenly at around 4000,now its “fixed” im at 5400

2 Likes

I’ve been “enjoying” Lockwood for the past 9 months.

2 Likes

Lvl 13 in Lockwood? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I’m in the Library too, but every once in a while I have to step out to Aviary and get some fresh air. I think I was in the aviary for a whole three minutes today.

1 Like

Yeah, sometimes I visit Aviary, sometimes I visit the Gyrosphere… But don’t spend much time in either… Already strong enough to leave Aviary easily… Not strong enough for Gyro

2 Likes

i really can’t know if i spent more time in lockwood mansion or aviary. well, i’m low library now anyway.
but i could say lockwood is the time winner hehe.

was more enjoyable too… i spent efforts in darting, unlocking and leveling dinos and managing a stronger team.

aviary i had to rethink a lot. spent efforts in epic and rare (proceratho and suchotator) to decrease matchmaker score, and apply more wisely possible that **** boosts to get higher, instead of trying the stronger team possible.
:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m bouncing in and out of here like a ping-pong ball tonight! :rofl: That DBI is staring me in the face too, but I’ll be good and hold off :wink:

2 Likes