Ludia Forums

Logging in issue

I keep getting something saying error check to see if you have valid Google credentials. Loading page stops at 8. Randomly does this and last for maybe hrs. Is anyone else having this issue? It’s caused me to lose out on T-Rex DNA from daily quests.

Can't Login To Game

Hey TwizLady, if you had recently visited an area with a different time zone, could you try changing the time zone on your device to the time zone of the area you had visited and then relaunch the game? If you’re still having issues, try changing the time zone to either New York or Toronto and then launch the game again.
There are also some troubleshooting steps here that might help as well: Stuck on loaded screen of game?
If you’re still having this issue after trying those steps, please feel free to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key.

I had this same issue today for a little while. When I got back in, the hearts had changed back to orange boxes. I think they realized they forgot to change the hearts back to the orange boxes and did it here in the middle of the day.

I haven’t been able to login to the game in 24hrs. Loading screen still stops at 8. I totally about to uninstall. Changing time zone don’t fixed the issue y’all are having with the game.

I had the same problem, couldn’t login with Google play, come to find out, can’t open Google play. I was lucky, I linked to Facebook a while back, so able to login that way.