Ludia Forums

Logging in with AppleID

I’ve been using this game for more than a year now, an I was always using Guest log in. I am getting a new phone, and I wanted to link my data to my AppleId in order to have all my level 20 stuff on the new phone as well. So, I logged in with my AppleID. Well, the result is that I lost all my data, and that is very much a pain for me, because we were at level 20 and had some cool dinos and good other resources as well. I don’t want to start the game over again, because I have more than a year in it and spend several GBP to buy some extra stuff. Is there a way to get back my “old” guest data? Probably any ways to force log out and log in again as guest? How can I fix this?

Welcome to the forums, bkk. I’m sorry to hear about what happened. By any chance, do you have the support key to your original game account? If so, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can help restore your account. Thank you.

Hi Ronald!

Thanks for the answer. I wrote to that support email address and added everything what I have. My “old” userID, and the support key what the game shows me during startup. The problem is, the I don’t know if the support key was different when I logged in as Guest. I wrote them what I see on the screen now. I hope it is enough for getting back my account. I really liked this game.

Thanks,
Krisztian