Login issue Compensation

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please
Tell me that a premium incubator for every player IS NOT your solution to 7 days of thousands of players being locked out of the game.
Please for the love of god tell me thats not what you think is acceptable for the players being locked out missing the following.

18 attempts at exclusive rares Nasuto, Entelodon and Marsupial Lion.

9 attempts at exclusive epics Bumpy, Titanoboa and Allo2

1 attempt at Legendary Carbotoceratops, Alloraptor and Dilophoboa

15-30 Hadros Lux dna
15-30 Gorgotrebax dna
15-30 HydraBoa dna
15-30 Haast Maximus dna
15-30 Refrenantem dna
15-30 Ceramagnus dna
15-30 Mortem Rex dna
Approx 48 Scorpious dna
Approx 320 Megalonyx dna
Approx 145 Rex dna

Orange drops x 6
90k coins
240 cash
24 food
24 toys

Green drops x6
45k coins
60 cash
12 food
12 toys
36 Speed
36 Health
36 Attack

Daily dna
600 Antarctopelta

Dbi x 6
24 x Speed
24 x Health
24 x Attack

36x interactions

Battle strikes Wednesday–Tuesday

Bumpy emote in store
Medium Therapod scent in store.

Coolbox coins and fips x3
7.5k coins
15 Food
15 Toys
15 Interacts

6 days dna requests in game. Including 1x epic request on Sunday

390 cash from links

820 Tourney entry points
1000 bonus alliance points for 10 kills
8-10k coins tourney reward

You literally CANNOT BE SERIOUS.

92 Likes

We were lucky to get more than 200 hard cash and a rare inc,this is their way of being ‘generous’

16 Likes

This surely can’t be the compensation for the players that have been locked out all week. The whole community doesn’t need compensation the players that missed a week deserve back what was missed

5 Likes

This is absolutely rubbish.players who have not been locked out of the game will benefit. While the players who have been locked out for 7 days get the same. This is an absolute farce. Hang your heads in shame Ludia.

26 Likes

This is so unfair if everyone gets this ‘compensation’ they’ve been able to play & gain all rewards etc for past 7 days

5 Likes

I got 1 premium incubator whit just useless DNA, no one of need is DNA for level 1. And 35000 coins that’s all for all Apex DNA. Woohoo. Am sorry I can’t say thanks. All my team leveling theirs Apex and we miss 1 week and be happy whit kind. I stop hunting kind dinos 3years ago. No merci we just loose 1 week without compensate.

2 Likes

This thread right here. ONLY the players affected by this issue deserve the above compensation. I, as someone not affected, should not receive any of this since I got everything mentioned above already. Ludia, do the right thing. Don’t pull the rug out from under your pay customer’s feet like you have many times before. You want trust? This is how to achieve it.

24 Likes

For those of you who have vip,you guys know what to do. Hit em where it hurts the most

25 Likes

More to the point many people who get the incubator won’t need what’s in it - as normally the Dna is absolute rubbish

This is beyond unfair and doesn’t even scratch the surface of what the compensation should be .

5 Likes

What the cinnamon toast flock are you thinking???

We missed

Apex DNA
Legendary DNA
More than 100 000 coins
40 Fip
200 hard cash
9 epic attempts
50+ boosts / type

Also
You GAVE IT TO EVERYONE
THIS IS JUST PUTTING US EVEN FURTHER BEHIND.

Refund. Us.
NOW.

11 Likes

After all those days we miss, what we deserve is just useless DNA, 35000 coins for all the pain and even guys already profit last week. It really no fair!! I need 30 Morty to leveling mine and now it gonna take me 3 others weeks. Pvp inside the game it just crazy…
Common Ludia give us also opportunity to get something for us. That we can use. Daily we already got already 47000coins whit the drops. How can you give us 35000 for loosing a week. You are training us like kids. Nice packagé whit nothing inside. Beautiful Incubator whit nothing inside.

3 Likes

Expecting more as people were logged out for 7 days !
Missed out on alot more than what’s in a premium Inc plus all the raids and boost towers …

5 Likes

They are expecting more than a measly premium inc and rightfully so. Esp when many of the things on that list are quantifiable.

13 Likes

35K of coins and punch of rubbish DNA!

3 Likes

Premium just the incubator, nothing for using inside.be honest,:rage::rage:

1 Like

We deserve like 15 premium incs

2 Likes

I think whatever trust people had in Ludia.

Is now totally broken -not that there much trust anyhows .

13 Likes

Fully agree here, locked out players missed out on EVENT exclusive DNA, Raid DNA (Especially Apex), FIP items, HC, etc… a bunch of coins and random DNA that you can find in the wild or arena cannot compensate this mess…

6 Likes

@Eugene @E.D please we want all of this!!! your current compensation is NOT OKAY!!!

2 Likes

They totally miss up. Becoz this feel as an insult. God forsake we’re vip!! I quit this forum am quiting this forum. Madness