Login screen

At the login screen my game won’t go any farther I don’t get a loading sign nothing happens

Hey Jsheehan, could you try restarting your internet connection and then relaunch the game and see if that helps?

I’ve done that I’ve also restarted my phone completely I’ve tried to run on Wi-Fi but the building I’m in doesn’t have a fast enough connection short to allow the game to play so I have to play it off my LTE connection which I get good service in this building I play all the time it’s just today I’m having an issue is there anything you can do

As the issue seems to be from a bad signal connection, there isn’t much I can do on my end, sadly.

However, we have some additional troubleshooting steps here that might help as well:

1. Uninstall and reinstall your game. If you are using an Android device: ONLY uninstall if your game is merged with Facebook or your Google Play account.
  2. Go into your device settings and clear your cache, then reinstall the game.
  3. Try upgrading the operating system on your device to the latest one.
  4. Do not run any other applications in the background while playing this game.

Also, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com.

1 Like

If I uninstall and reinstall this game what about all my purchase

Hey Jsheehan, we only recommend reinstalling the game if your game is linked to either your Facebook or Google Play account.

You’ll be able to access your game again by reconnecting to the same Google Play or Facebook account from the main menu or the in-game Settings menu.

If you were playing on a “Guest” account, I would recommend contacting our support team.

1 Like